5.0 out of 5 stars Great clogs
Clogs run a size larger than ordered. I have ordered several products from Marcus Uniforms. They are a wonderful company. I highly recommend this company to everyone. One of the best I have come across in awhile.
Published on April 17, 2011 by Norma J. Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are not accurate!!!!!
Published on January 20, 2010 by Deborah K. Dobbins

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are not accurate!!!!!, January 20, 2010
This review is from: Lightweight Comfort Clog/Nursing Clog (Women's Whole Sizes 6-11) (Apparel)
This clog is very comfortable. Quality wise it is just about as good as rubber foam can be. I will warn anyone buying these that the sizes are totally off. I normally wear a 8.5 and didn't want it to be too loose because the shoes would fall off my feet while walking.... so I ordered a size 8. The pair I received make me feel like I'm wearing a size 9! I then added a pair of thick socks and they were still VERY loose. I double checked these to make sure I got the right size and they are marked as 8. Going through the trouble of returning them would be too much trouble and costly. Next time I will know to buy a 7 in these. If the sizes weren't screwed up I would easily give these 4 to 5 stars.

UPDATE!
01/29/2010- I've been wearing these and trying to make the best of the size issue. I soon discovered that the tread pattern on the bottom will stick (suction cup) to tile floors! With every foot step, a little pop or fart sound rings out just loud enough to make everyone giggle, laugh, point or stare. Well, I may not like these shoes but at least my family and complete strangers get a kick out of them. I will not be wearing these to the grocery store again.

3.0 out of 5 stars plastic clogs, March 15, 2010
The order came quickly enough. The shoes do fit.
And the walk is very quiet, however, do not
offer as much support as you might want.
Perfectly fine for house work, not
recommended for a long day on concrete.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clogs, April 17, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Nursing Clogs, July 4, 2012
Kelly L. Fitzgerald (Linden, PA United States) - See all my reviews
These fit true to size and are very comfortable.They are slip resistant and I couldn't be happier.I am a hair stylist and am always on the hunt for a well fitting shoe that I'm comfortable standing in all day.These are it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars best clogs ever, September 29, 2010
These clogs were bought for my daughter ( 18 yrs) who holds a job in retail and is on her feet all day. She loves them, her lower back doesnt hurt her anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort clogs, October 24, 2011
great fantastic and comfortble even when on your feet for 8 hours. I have arch problems and plantar fasciatics and still no pain,

5.0 out of 5 stars clogs, August 13, 2011
I have worn them a few times and they feel good, nice and light. Perfect for in the house on wood floors. I love the way they fit, they stay on my feet. I can see why nurses would like them. It's like walking on air. Never had a pair of clogs that I could wear for so long at a time. YES, I have now worn them in the house for longer periods of time. I am so very pleased. I had to come back and update.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome service at Amazon!!!, October 14, 2011
These shoes are super comfortable for the price. Super fast shipping. Amazons service is exceptional and Marcus Uniform personnel are extremely pleasant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Copmfy clogs at an even more comfortable price, February 22, 2011
Monica Marusceac (San Diego, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Lightweight (seriously!), durable (washable!), soft spongy footbed, wide toe box. Feels like you are walking on foam but have nothing on your feet. They look cheap; however, given the price and the comfort, I'll leave others to spend the big bucks on the expensive clogs and stick to my cheap but incredibly comfy "clogs".

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable after a break-in period, July 14, 2012
I took the advice of other reviewers and bought these a size down from my "normal" size. At first they pinched my toes a little, but after alternating wearing them with older shoes for about a week and a half they loosened up and conformed to my feet. I am on my feet most of the day, walking on concrete floors, and my feet are so much less tired and achy than with tennis shoes, even the thick crepe sole type shoes. My feet can feel any structure in the soles, like that checkerboard pattern in tennis shoes, and that causes fatigue to my feet more than the floor itself. These shoes are more uniform in their support and there is less fatigue.
I may buy another pair without the sizing down just to see how loose they are, because I think these shoes might work for me even if they are a little big for my size.

Rate and Discover Movies