Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case Bag With Padded Interior Lining by USA Gear - Works with Nikon Coolpix P610 , L840 , D7200 and More Nikon Cameras *Fits Cameras Without Lens Attached*
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 27, 2011
Case is nice(as expected) with some minor features that go the extra mile.

Build quality:
First of all the case is really sturdy, as in if you try to crush it with your bare hands you will be sorely dissappointed, yet relieved that it holds up so well :) ... a cute way of saying that it is sturdy. The bottom has some hard material on it that seems like it could stop liquids from penetrating the case, but I don't recommend putting this in a puddle. The handle is thick, the should strap has metal clips with nylon fabric(seems strong), and there is a clip for your belt for "secondary" support, although i think only if you are traversing through the wilderness you will need that thing.
Build quality = redundantly sturdy but nice.

Features:
Some of the features are stated above, but notable features are the 2 side pockets which hold my memory cards, cables along with a lens cloth. The front pocket holds 2 spare batteries and other things of similar size I suppose. The inside compartment is nifty because you can adjust it to specific sizes using 2 removable walls. They attach by velcro so you can stick them anywhere. There are 2 included, but maybe one more would have been a nice add on. The clip for the belt(mentioned above) is also a nice add on, maybe also it could be for those concerned about pick-pockets while traveling.

Size:
The size is good, bigger than the lowepro edit bag, but still for compact slrs. You can't really stick anything with a lens longer than 5 inches in here.
I dont' own a micro four thirds slr but i can see how this would appeal to people with those cameras. I think they could fit longer lenses becasue the body of those cameras is so thin.

Basically, if you are an slr user that wants to pack light(and wants to thwart pick pockets while traveling), this case is a good option.
on January 14, 2013
This camera bag is extremely well-designed for people like me: total amateurs operating under delusions of grandeur and a tight budget.

It is sturdy, without being bulky; it has great pocket space; it is comfortable both on my shoulder and in my hand; and it is extremely affordable. I do not hesitate in giving the product 5 stars.
on December 27, 2011
I use this bag daily for my Sony NEX 5. It is very durable and seems to be made from high quality materials. There are internal padded dividers that can be removed and positioned to any desired position using velcro. This is great for throwing my 50mm lens in the bag and keeps it protected and seperate from my camera. As well, there are external zippered pockets that hold my extra batteries, flash, ETC.

The size of this bag makes it very convenient. Keep in mind this is a smaller bag and will fit the bare essentials. This makes it perfect for me to take on hikes since it's lightweight and not too bulky. I would expect this to work well for nearly any compact DSLR or interchangeable lens camera. You won't be dissapointed once you see the build quality. I would reccomend this to a friend.
on August 7, 2013
We went to Florida for 2 weeks in April and I didn't want to carry my Nikon d3200 in a neoprene case so I bought this which held my DSLR and compact canon. Very durable and would recommend to anybody.
on March 11, 2014
The picture is either a bigger size bag than I was sent or the camera and the bag in the picture are comprised of two different pictures out of scale with each other to make the bag look bigger. The pic shows a bag big enough to squeeze two cameras into, but in reality you have room for one camera with a 3" lens and a small flash.
on March 13, 2013
I bought this product for my wife's Nikon D3200 and she loves it. The camera and accessories fit perfectly in the cast and it is very easy to carry around. It is padded just right for the protection of the camera! Great Buy!
on January 12, 2015
Purchased this for my new Nikon D750. Although it states the camera fits, it only really fits without the lens. It's a very tight squeeze even just using the 50mm FX lens. I do like how sturdy the bag is, though. As I thought the cost was appropriate, and it mostly served it's purpose, I decided to keep the bag, but I will be buying something else to use in the future.
on May 10, 2012
I Purchased three of these bags for various cameras and I am very pleased with them.In some of these cases I keep two point and shoot cameras with the chargers for both cameras.With other acessories.
on February 4, 2016
Exceeded my expectations! They have a compartment every place you could put one! Nicely padded and easy to carry with the padded handle and shoulder strap. My camera and accessories are nicely tucked away and protected!
on July 14, 2014
Bag is a little small. Product description specifically mentions DSLR cameras but it barely fits. Should anything else need to go in there you are pretty much out of luck. For small cameras and minimal accessories, this is a good bag with a good build and feel to it.