Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 32 questions
votes
Yes it is, the trifold worked very well. However, I had some issues with the plastic case part, very quickly, within about a month or two the plastic started cracking and then proceeded to break and fall off of the case until eventually it wouldn't hold my ipad anymore.
Oct 30, 2013 by Kyler D
votes
I am not sure as I dont know the thickness of Skinomi protector. I currently have the iPad mini with the original plastic cover that it comes with inside this case and it fits well.
Mar 20, 2013 by Swapnil K. Rupji
votes
The screen is only protected when the cover is closed -- there is no relief around the edge to stand-off the screen from contact if the iPad winds up face-down.
Dec 24, 2013 by Duhwoo
votes
The only slot to connect anything that I see is the headphone slot on top and the ipad charging slot on the bottom, if these are the ones you intend to use your "Square-Up" unit I believe yes you can use it.
Mar 1, 2014 by Ricky
votes
It's not about the length or width in this case. The back piece of this case is specifically molded for an Apple iPad Mini. The iPad mini "clips" (for a lack of a better word) into the back part of the case and then the smart cover closes and protects the screen. Had it been a generic case for a 7" tablet, I'd have said yes. In this situation, I have to say your tablet will not fit properly and stay secure like an iPad Mini does.
Feb 14, 2013 by Heidi Shea
votes
It did not come wi an anti glare screen protector. It is a Matt finish.
Mar 21, 2013 by Americo Garcia Jr.
votes
The edges are hard plastic to protect your iPad
18 days ago by indygb
votes
You may find the other color options from here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E4RWJ1S/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=
May 20, 2014 by BCSstore
votes
It does; it works for both. I actually bought this case for my ipad mini without retina display. Hope that helps :)
May 5, 2014 by Christina Nguyen
votes
from the item's listing on Amazon Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.7 inches ; 5 ounces
Apr 24, 2014 by Mark P Walker
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers