5.0 out of 5 stars Great scarf!
Light, right length and styllish! I wear my zig zag print one all the time and get compliments. Jazzes up any outfit
Published 6 months ago by CaasBaby

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap-Looking Fabric
If I had known how cheaply-made this scarf is, I would not have ordered it. The fabric is very thin and I will probably return the scarf as I don't intend to wear it. I know it costs less than $15 but I didn't expect it to look like a two-dollar scarf.
Published 12 months ago by C. Kline

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap-Looking Fabric, July 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scarf!, December 28, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much!, August 20, 2013
There is way too much fabric! It's better as a shawl...nice fabric and I guess it can be made into multiple scarves for gifts.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice colors, June 23, 2014
I like the combo of colors on this scarf and the design is really pretty too. I need to purchase more colors!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not as bright as pictured, May 19, 2014
soosh (fort worth) - See all my reviews
Love the scarf fabric and style - just wasn't the neon green I was looking for so I returned the scarf

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, May 16, 2014
Very lightweight and the colors are true to the image. I've washed it 2 times and it still looks great. Arrived earlier than expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Chevron Scarf, April 22, 2014
I like the scarf (instead of love) because I am short and their is a lot of material and so that scarf is a little overpowering! But I will put on heels and the scarf and off I will go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as gift, April 14, 2014
I had bought this as a gift and she and I both loved it! Great color and feel. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, stylish lightweight scarf!, April 13, 2014
My daughter got this scarf and says: "I love it for spring and summer! It's lightweight but still great quality. I got it in blue-beige (the beige is more off-white which is just fine). I was worried it would be so sheer that you could see the stripes right through the layers, but that is not the case! It's a great length as well. I love the colors and the chevron stripes. Great purchase!"

3.0 out of 5 stars A little small, April 12, 2014
It's a pretty scarf but it's very close to the neck. Wish it was a bit longer after being wrapped twice as an infinity is supposed to be worn.

Rate and Discover Movies