Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.90 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lightweights Power Reflectors for Clothing (60-Piece)
|Price:||$13.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.01 (7%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Sticks to fabric, leather, rubber and most everything else, right out of the package
- Extremely elastic, lightweight and thin, so they will flow and stretch effortlessly with your clothing
- Easy to follow instructions show you how to obtain iron-on permanence that holds up to hundreds of machine washings on most fabrics
- Can also be applied to bags, gloves, boots, backpacks, pet collars, raingear and umbrellas
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||1 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||0 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.6 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
The oval Lightweight stickers are firmly stuck. They are continuing to reflect. They also elicit favorable comments as they look really cool!
I discovered a few interesting things which I would like to pass on: 1) They adhere very well to synthetic material, like nylon;
2) use a barely warm iron and just touch the patches, using the red card (included with the kit) between the iron and the patch or the patch will melt; 3) use a box cutter with a pointed blade to lift the edge of the cover so it can be peeled off. Removing the cover layer is the hardest part of the entire procedure.
Despite what another reviewer wrote about the product only reflecting direct light and should be taken off the market; I found it very effective in locating my dog, even when she was running around. The light did not have to hit the patches directly, they were bright even when at the edge of the illuminated area. I am going to order another set. I only need a few patches to fill in some patterns on the dog's vest but I am sure I will find other applications for the remaining patches. Perhaps my cats will hold still long enough to let me apply them directly to their bodies as they refuse to wear a vest.
I ironed on one to my business back pack and it actually looks very good, it actually melts and bonds to the fabric so it takes on the texture of the fabric itself so its not coming off anytime soon.
For the hat, I put one on the back and front, and used an iron, pretty easy.
You get 3 sheets w/ 20 various size circle and oval shapes, I doubt I'll be able to use it all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
not as attractive or durable as I'd hoped, but they do the job. Thanks to her reflector dotted leash and collar, my dog is easier to see at night.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
We live in a condo and the parking lot has too many "dark areas." i didnt trust cars to be able to see us, so i bought these to stick on my son's coat. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
On the synthetic coat where I ironed them on, they did great. On the down coat where I couldn't iron them on-90% of them fell off after two months.Published 4 months ago by Sam
Used these on my son's dark jackets and backpack since its usually still dark when he goes to school. Well worth it for a little peace of mind that drivers will be able to see him.Published 4 months ago by Run Fanatic
For the price, I was expecting them to be larger. The largest oval shaped ones were only about 1 1/2 inches wide. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Chicago007
The reflectors are great and it stick to cloth, bag or glove very nicely. I sticked to my daughters school bag and winter jacket and its reflects really good. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Lisa T.
Really easy to apply to outerwear like hiking jackets, ski gloves, motorcycle jackets and pants, even helmets, bikes, dog leases collars, backpacks. Read morePublished 5 months ago by E. Dutt