King of the Crown 1 Season 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Southern Belle vs. The Bombshell Mae Anne is the wholesome girl next door. Margaret Ann is the sexy girl you wish lived next door. It's The Southern Belle vs. The Bombshell and only one has what it takes to be crowned The Peanut Queen!
2. Once a beauty queen, always a beauty queen Sydney Lifchez is charming, but lives in the shadow of her stepmother, Donna - a former Miss South Carolina pageant winner. No matter what Sydney does, she can never quite live up to Donna's former glory. Cy must lead her to success and independence.
3. He was outta here faster than a first runner up Jahira is a 12-year-old from a military family. When her mom announces that she is being deployed to Iraq, Cyrus recruits Jahira's step-dad to learn the duties of a "pageant-mom" so that Jahira can continue doing pageants.
4. Her hair weighted 200lbs Stella is a 19-year-old pageant contestant with a killer swimsuit body. When Stella decides to risk her pageant career by getting a tattoo, Cyrus must find a way to change her mind. Meanwhile, Cyrus pulls a random girl out of a mall and transforms her
5. I Like Big Crowns and I Cannot Lie Amanda decides to make her return to pageant competitions. If she doesn't do well, it could tarnish her reputation as a pageant coach as well as the reputation of Cyrus' company. Cyrus must also prepare their newest clients for competition.
6. Battle of the Blondes Kaleigh Hill and Jordan Dawkins go toe to toe at the national pageant in Myrtle Beach, where it becomes the ultimate battle of the blondes
7. The Family that Pagents Together, Stays Together The Fox family went from showing horses to "showing their daughters" in pageants. Cyrus must get both sisters to focus on winning the crown without killing each other!