Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on February 20, 2016
Great book!
on January 20, 2015
So far it's a good read but it doesn't give me any new information I thought I was going to get while reading this book.
on October 29, 2014
I purchased this book for a class I was taking and I have to admit I was a little let down after I finished reading it. While it made some great points about being "likeable" on social media, it didn't really bring anything new to the table. As I read it I couldn't help but think, "I already knew that." If you have previously taken any social media courses, or are just averagely knowledgeable about the subject, you won't learn anything new, so save your money. Rather than providing strategies and tactics to creating "likeable" social media, the book was full of case studies of businesses that are already practicing it. While this was interesting to a certain extent, I didn't learn much, if anything from them.

It was an easy read though and it did reinforce a lot of what I already knew about the subject. I would say this would be a good beginner's book for older adults who don't know a lot about social media but want to become more active online and start building an engaging online presence for their businesses.
on October 21, 2014
Well written and informative, but mainly aimed at large companies. Lots of information does not apply to small companies. I stopped reading it at about 40%
on October 2, 2014
A lot of obvious stuff in here, but a lot of new stuff too. If you're just starting to learn about social media, definitely buy this book. If you're looking for more in-depth stuff, look elsewhere.
on May 14, 2014
I couldn't force myself to read what is basically a long list of tips cover to cover. Nonetheless, this books is chock full of useful information. I would dare to say important information for people trying to succeed in the world of social media. Informative, but not a fun read.
on April 15, 2014
so all I will say it I feel it could have been better, but for people who don't get into social media, it's a good start. A tad boring to read, but better than most.
on April 2, 2014
There some gold here, as far as tips on how to make social media work for your company but overall, I would have to say that I was a little disappointed.
on March 6, 2014
i had high, very high expectation on this book. the sample and the firsts chapters was interesting but, this book is based stories more than advices, so you need too read a lot of stories to nothing, sometimes it is explaining obviously things, others it is making just stories. at the en i am dissapointed, but i gave it 3 stars because the first chapters (theory) has a copuble of good tools and how to research on a couple of social networks. this is another point, the book is based first on facebook a nd second twitter, the others social networks aspinteres, youtube, foursquare,linkedin are mentioned a couple of times on the book. i think with the firsts chapters and 1 or 2 dollars of price will to have more impact.
on March 1, 2014
Not too sure how to rate something like this as an 'I love it' or as an 'I like it'. It is a necessary read that is a bit pedantic, but informative.