1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable for my almost 3 year old girl!, September 17, 2010
WDEJ's Mom (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lil Dino Triceratops Cutie - Blue Toddler Costume (Toy)
Ordered this super cute blue and purple triceratops costume in size 2-4T. My daughter is almost 3, weighs 30 pounds, and is 36 inches tall, so is quite petite for a girl turning 3 just after Halloween. This costume FITS her with about an inch that she can grow over the next month before Halloween. I've read other reviews that said this costume runs big and their 4 year olds were able to wear it, but I cannot imagine my daughter fitting into this in another year...Maybe, but I'm not counting on it.

It's absolutely adorable. LOVE the pretty blue and purple. Also love the uniqueness of it being a triceratops and cute, not scary. My dinosaur loving daughter was THRILLED and loved putting it on. The headpiece doesn't seem too uncomfortable (she's usually very picky about that stuff) and the tail was her favorite part. I almost wish the tail curved to the side instead of straight back because you can't see it in head on pictures.

I found this on ebay (where I purchased it new for $30 with shipping) and the buycostumes website for about equal prices, but if you have a coupon for buycostumes, you can probably get it cheaper.

I think it would be fine for either a girl or a boy, but it looks super cute on a little girl. The boys have enough boyish dino costumes anyway! ;o)

Rate and Discover Movies