Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on October 26, 2012
This flower girl basket is pretty sturdy and a little larger than some of the others that I've seen. This was desirable for me because the flower girls in my wedding are a little older, and it seems that most baskets are designed for toddlers. I spiced the plain white basket up by adding burgundy ribbon over some of the white and charms at the bows. It was a great basket for the price and gave me something that I could easily personalize. You could get away with the plain white if you wanted too, but it's easy to add your wedding colors and make it spectacular.
on February 29, 2012
Perfect basket for a flower girl! I like the classy look and feel. The white color is easy to match with any other colors. It's a well built basket, you can feel the quality when you pick it up. I love the overall design and material they used, it flows well. It's the perfect flower girl basket, definitely worth my money!
on July 3, 2014
I have looked everywhere to find flower girl baskets that were not itty bitty ad its nearly impossible to find. I saw these and as they are uniquely shaped I figured they would bring a little more to the wedding. When they arrived on time and perfect condition I showed them to my girls and they loved them. Due to the design of having the sides at an angle it will be easier for them to reach in and get the flowers out. Would recommend to all.
on September 15, 2014
Great basket. I added more ribbons and flowers to have it match wedding, perfect size for a 5-8 year old. Not the itty bitty little ones that don't hold anything. Would buy again.
on June 10, 2014
I loved being able to customize this basket for our flower girl!It's already very pretty but there's nothing like adding your own touch to make it special
on September 19, 2013
Most of the bags were too small that we looked at. if your flower girl was over 5 years old this bag did the trick. Quality was good.
on June 3, 2014
We used it at my wedding and we love it. It is a perfect size for a 10 year old and it matched my ivory dress color.
on July 6, 2013
Not sure what is "large" about this basket. I don't mind the size for my wedding but was definitely smaller than I anticipated. The bow was easily removed with no scissors, just a quick tug. It was barely hot-glued on. Luckily, I was planning on changing out the ribbon on the basket anyway for my own DIY project. The basket worked for these purposes, but I wouldn't purchase it unless you plan on snazzing it up a bit after you get it (at least doing some additional work to make sure it stays together).
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 4, 2014
Very pretty basket and good size for 7 years old and above.
on May 15, 2015
I ordered this basket for a flower girl and am COMPLETELY unhappy. The amazon box the basket came in wasn't bent or crushed in any way. The box was perfect. When I opened it though, I found a completely crushed flower girl basket. It won't sit straight on its bottom and falls over because it is so lopsided - it is practically flat. It had actually been PUT inside the box this way! Unbelievable.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse