Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lillian Rose Diaper Bag, Building The Foundation Daddy, 17.5" x 6" x 12.5"
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 22, 2012
I received this as a gift for the birth of my new born son. I even asked for it on a wish list. I have worked in construction and thought it would be a great thing to walk around with when I was with my son. But when I received it I realized the quality wasn't what I expected. The leather is thick but not very supple, the compartments were big enough but the main space has no way to secure it.
Love the idea of this bag but for the money I would recomend "Skip Hop Dash Deluxe"

Skip Hop Dash Deluxe, Black
on February 15, 2012
I ordered this to give to my son-in-law and couldn't be more pleased! It's one of the best purchases I've made in a long while. Very well made, strong and durable, I believe this to be an excellent gift for a new dad!!! The picture just doesn't come close to showing how nice it is.
on November 24, 2014
They don't make anything like I'd imagine a fantastic dad's diaper bag should be. Wanted something you'd see Clint Eastwood carrying on a horse. Every diaper bag out there either looks like a women's handbag, or a diaper bag.

This was really cool, but fell a little short on function. For the money, expected just a little bit more.

It is nice material, not like the cowhide you'd get on a real tool belt, but a fabric facsimile. Everyone liked the novelty of it, but after a few trips out, it was clear that there was nothing to hold stuff into the bag. The Avent bottles didn't quite fit into the pockets, or would get stuck on the way out. Pacifiers would fall right out when the bag tipped over. Didn't have any of the cool features the other bags had, and wasn't so good looking as to overcome the lacking functionality.

If you have the money to spare and think it looks cool, or want to get it as a novelty for someone, it's a really clever bag. It just fell a bit short on usefulness. For 20 or 30 bucks this would have been a keeper.

Wish they made a bag so cool you'd want to use it after the baby was big. Or so functional you would take it to the office when it's not carting diapers.

We ended up returning it to use the Columbia and Jeep bags people gave us. Guess you're just not allowed to have a kid and be cool.
on January 23, 2013
Gave it to my brother-in-law for my nephew. He Loves and and uses it all the time for taken my nephew to store, restaurant, etc. Thanks for excellent product and timely delivery to give it to my nephew dad.
on March 12, 2015
I do not live with the mother of my daughter , I have my own stuff and looking for a bag that fsse own for father . I loved it, she is very beautiful, great quality , has an excellent tamango , for us men . Well, that was a treat bag . Recommend !!
on October 28, 2014
I have two nephews that are new and first time dad's, they are "manly men :)" I loved these bags as they are still "cute:)" and my nephews love them even more! They each put them into their own vehicles so when they take the babies they have their "manly bag" everyone thinks it is adorable and are considering giving these diaper bags to those they know. I did as the photo did, I filled the bag with baby things :) Thank you, oh yeah, the bag is well sewn and very sturdy. I'd give a lot more stars if I could. Teresa
on October 16, 2015
I bought this for my husband and he absolutely loves it! When we talked about us going out and each having a diaper bag, he expressed that he preferred to try to squeeze everything in mine because he didn't want to "carry a big purse around". When he saw this diaper bag, he absolutely changed his mind! Now when we go out I am condifent we can carry everything the baby needs. :) It is not as spacious inside as other diaper bags, but it has enough space for everything we need for a newborn; it is very well done, the material is tough and it looks very cool. My husband loves the shoulder strap because the material prevents it from sliding off his shoulder as he struggles to take the baby car seat, etc.
on May 22, 2016
Best bag for dads. We are always stuck with feminine diaper bags, but this manly tool belt looking bag is great and I've bought this as a baby gift for all of my dad friends and it's a huge hit. Wives get all the gifts, but dad needs the love too.
on December 20, 2012
I wanted a duffel bag from Caterpillar and my wife didn't. This is what she found on Amazon that I could definitely agree upon! Perfect diaper bag for a rough and tough little boy!
on February 23, 2015
OMG this was perfect I loaded it with partial gag and partial real items and the daddy and everyone at the shower loved it. Plus it truely can be used as a daddy diaper bag -- holds lots. One of the best things I bought -- it seemed sturdy and manly :)
review image