5.0 out of 5 stars Picture Doesn't Do This Justice!
I ordered this to give to my son-in-law and couldn't be more pleased! It's one of the best purchases I've made in a long while. Very well made, strong and durable, I believe this to be an excellent gift for a new dad!!! The picture just doesn't come close to showing how nice it is.
Published on February 15, 2012 by R. Kimmel

2.0 out of 5 stars It's cute and fun but just not very practical.
Published on January 22, 2012 by Robin Cassetta

2.0 out of 5 stars It's cute and fun but just not very practical., January 22, 2012
This review is from: Lillian Rose Diaper Bag, Building The Foundation Daddy, 17.5" x 6" x 12.5" (Baby Product)
I received this as a gift for the birth of my new born son. I even asked for it on a wish list. I have worked in construction and thought it would be a great thing to walk around with when I was with my son. But when I received it I realized the quality wasn't what I expected. The leather is thick but not very supple, the compartments were big enough but the main space has no way to secure it.
Love the idea of this bag but for the money I would recomend "Skip Hop Dash Deluxe"

Skip Hop Dash Deluxe, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but poorly made, April 8, 2011
Aimster (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
This bag is very cute and actually functional but the construction is questionable. The stitching along the pockets looks quite cheap and started to fray immediately. I would have returned it but my husband likes it too much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture Doesn't Do This Justice!, February 15, 2012
R. Kimmel (Moncks Corner, SC, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Builder diaper bad perfect for any dad., January 23, 2013
Gave it to my brother-in-law for my nephew. He Loves and and uses it all the time for taken my nephew to store, restaurant, etc. Thanks for excellent product and timely delivery to give it to my nephew dad.

4.0 out of 5 stars the idea is great, but it should be made clear that all ..., August 29, 2014
the idea is great, but it should be made clear that all the accessories are not provided (all pictures include the accessories).,

I would suggest including all, so it will all be in one package.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the style!, December 20, 2012
I wanted a duffel bag from Caterpillar and my wife didn't. This is what she found on Amazon that I could definitely agree upon! Perfect diaper bag for a rough and tough little boy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fell just a little short on functionality, and looks. Nice idea., November 24, 2014
They don't make anything like I'd imagine a fantastic dad's diaper bag should be. Wanted something you'd see Clint Eastwood carrying on a horse. Every diaper bag out there either looks like a women's handbag, or a diaper bag.

This was really cool, but fell a little short on function. For the money, expected just a little bit more.

It is nice material, not like the cowhide you'd get on a real tool belt, but a fabric facsimile. Everyone liked the novelty of it, but after a few trips out, it was clear that there was nothing to hold stuff into the bag. The Avent bottles didn't quite fit into the pockets, or would get stuck on the way out. Pacifiers would fall right out when the bag tipped over. Didn't have any of the cool features the other bags had, and wasn't so good looking as to overcome the lacking functionality.

If you have the money to spare and think it looks cool, or want to get it as a novelty for someone, it's a really clever bag. It just fell a bit short on usefulness. For 20 or 30 bucks this would have been a keeper.

Wish they made a bag so cool you'd want to use it after the baby was big. Or so functional you would take it to the office when it's not carting diapers.

We ended up returning it to use the Columbia and Jeep bags people gave us. Guess you're just not allowed to have a kid and be cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute, February 22, 2013
Too cute and awesome quality! Cute idea for a guy who doesn't want to look like he's carring a purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for ANY "daddy", January 31, 2013
Great quality and durable bag made of thick canvas with plenty of room. My husband said he wasn't going to carry a diaper bag, then I got this one.... he is now looking forward to carrying it and has been showing it to everyone =).

4.0 out of 5 stars It is of great quality, strong leather, October 9, 2014
dissapointed with the way it was packed. It is of great quality, strong leather. but the plastic piece that says daddy's little project on it, is cracked. it was folded in shipping and instead of folding it in a way that would not damage that part of the bag, they folded it damaging the product. its purely cosmetic, but it is kind of a big part to the overall bag.