5.0 out of 5 stars Builder diaper bad perfect for any dad.
Gave it to my brother-in-law for my nephew. He Loves and and uses it all the time for taken my nephew to store, restaurant, etc. Thanks for excellent product and timely delivery to give it to my nephew dad.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars It's cute and fun but just not very practical.
Published on January 22, 2012 by Robin Cassetta

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars It's cute and fun but just not very practical., January 22, 2012
This review is from: Lillian Rose Diaper Bag, Building The Foundation Daddy, 17.5" x 6" x 12.5" (Baby Product)
I received this as a gift for the birth of my new born son. I even asked for it on a wish list. I have worked in construction and thought it would be a great thing to walk around with when I was with my son. But when I received it I realized the quality wasn't what I expected. The leather is thick but not very supple, the compartments were big enough but the main space has no way to secure it.
Love the idea of this bag but for the money I would recomend "Skip Hop Dash Deluxe"

Skip Hop Dash Deluxe, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but poorly made, April 8, 2011
Aimster (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
This bag is very cute and actually functional but the construction is questionable. The stitching along the pockets looks quite cheap and started to fray immediately. I would have returned it but my husband likes it too much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Builder diaper bad perfect for any dad., January 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the style!, December 20, 2012
I wanted a duffel bag from Caterpillar and my wife didn't. This is what she found on Amazon that I could definitely agree upon! Perfect diaper bag for a rough and tough little boy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture Doesn't Do This Justice!, February 15, 2012
R. Kimmel (Moncks Corner, SC, US) - See all my reviews
I ordered this to give to my son-in-law and couldn't be more pleased! It's one of the best purchases I've made in a long while. Very well made, strong and durable, I believe this to be an excellent gift for a new dad!!! The picture just doesn't come close to showing how nice it is.

2.0 out of 5 stars Would be great for non-dads too, March 12, 2013
Bettina S. (Washington, D.C.) - See all my reviews
It's a shame this bag doesn't come without the "Daddy's Little Project" tag. It's the perfect gift for a woman I know who works in construction. Why does it have to be gendered?

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute, February 22, 2013
Too cute and awesome quality! Cute idea for a guy who doesn't want to look like he's carring a purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for ANY "daddy", January 31, 2013
Great quality and durable bag made of thick canvas with plenty of room. My husband said he wasn't going to carry a diaper bag, then I got this one.... he is now looking forward to carrying it and has been showing it to everyone =).

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, June 14, 2014
Very nice diaper bag would use this definitely in the near future.Would recommend this for other fathers to be!
Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a new Daddy!, May 21, 2014
Katlyn (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
Such great craftsmanship on this product. It holds a lot of supplies for a new Daddy and any guy in the trades wouldn't mind carrying this around.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›