|Brand Name||Lilly Pulitzer|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.7 x 7 x 1 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||132012|
Lilly Pulitzer 2013-2014 Large Agenda - Chiquita Bonita
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Delightful, eye-catching 17 month (Aug '13 - Jan '14) Lilly Pulitzer large agenda/planner
- Includes weekly and monthly calendar pages as well as pages for dates to remember, contacts and notes; individual months have monthly view and day by day view
- Coordinating sticker sheet, blank pages for notes, mylar divider tabs, and pocket folder
- Elastic band closure, hard cover, double-spiral bound
- Measures: 7.35"w × 8.75"l x 1"d
Top Customer Reviews
Definitely perfect for all high-school and college girls who need a cute planner to write down homework and activities!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The best planners their is. Lilly Pulitzer calenders are the only way to go.Published 18 months ago by Megan
As a nursing student, I find this to be extremely helpful it does what any other planner does (keep you on track). Honestly I got it cause its pretty.Published on April 15, 2014 by Leah
I just Love this Agenda… Its large, and allows me all the room I need to write. I like the vibrant colors and all of the details in this planner… As long as they make these I will... Read morePublished on March 9, 2014 by bbridgett
I ask for this every year and I buy it for myself if I don't get it. I will continue to get one year after year!Published on February 17, 2014 by Mom
I still have problems trying to allow my electro-leash to rule all aspects of my life. I love the layout of this calendar and that it's not boring.Published on January 31, 2014 by KIMBERLY D CASON
Exactly what I wanted! not too big. it comes with stickers and it is fabulous! I have an addiction to LP, being a sorority girl myself and all of my sisters are jealous.Published on January 30, 2014 by Tiffany Flodin
Such a fun planner!! Makes organizing your life easier and something to look foward to. I definitely highly recommend it. :)Published on January 27, 2014 by jackie