Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 24, 2010
My Mom is retired and on a fixed income. The lady who did her hair for years isn't always available. I have never worked much with even my own hair, so was nervous about cutting her hair and giving her a permanent. It turned out great. It was easy to do. The directions were clear.

Of the home perms, lilt is her favorite. The conditioners work as advertised. I've given her a couple more permanents since that first time and they have all turned out great.

On a side note, it gives us some special time together.

My only complaint is that home permanents are hard to find in stores.
on October 1, 2011
I have used the Lilt home perm for many years. I was unable to find it in retail stores, but was pleased to find it on Amazons' site. This product is simple to use and the results are great. The curl it produces with a rod of white and grey (large and middle size) is soft and manageable. I will continue to use this product as long as it is available. Thank you makers of Lilt and Amazon.
on September 19, 2011
My mother's hair is color treated, and this home perm is gentle on it. It seems to hold a curl longer than Ogilvie perms, which are the only kind available in my area. What I like best about Lilt is the foam curling agent as opposed to liquid. The foam soaks into the wound hair curls very slowly and evenly. There is enough of it to coat a full head of curls twice. It stays where you aim it, so you can be sure every hair is saturated. Best of all, it doesn't trickle down the scalp and drip all over the place. I thought Lilt had discontinued this product until I found it online. Buy it - it is the best.
on April 10, 2011
Lilt home perm is the best home perm I know of. I've been very frustrated lately at not being able to find it to purchase. It's the easiest to use. I like the foam wraping papers that help hold the solution on the curlers. The foam is great because it doesn't drip all over and you can plainly see that you have all the rods covered. I wish I could buy this product and don't know why it's so hard to find any more. I've bought it at Amazon.com before and was very pleased with it. Please bring this product back!
on March 6, 2010
Lilt was a perm I could not find in any store and it is a great perm because you do not have to use your fingers to get the perm to hair(my fingers used to be sore and hurt with other perms that I had to put on the liquid perm by hand and not by using s foam! In fact I had several friends compliment my perm hair.
on October 29, 2011
I certainly appreciate a Amazon vendor stocking these lilt home perms,my wife has used them for over 35 years and swears they are the very best, also thank you for the very prompt service and no more wearing out my shoe leather trying to find. AL Murray
on September 17, 2011
I have used Lilt for many years and never had any problems with it. This particular Lilt Perm however was bad. The supposed foam would not foam
and it would hardly come out of the dispenser and when it did it was simply a watery stuff. No foam. I do not think I shall order any more. The two latest things that I have ordered from Amazon were both bad. Not Amazon's fault, but perhaps they should check who the recommend for people to buy from. E.G. Scott
on June 29, 2010
I received my Amazon order in a timely manner and am very pleased with it. My hair is so curly I make Shirley Temple's hair look straight. And that is how I wanted it. I followed the directions which were easy and my hair is not frized or burned. The key here is follow the directions.
on October 11, 2010
Lilt home Perm Foam is the only home permanent I feel safe using. I've had a serious allergic reaction to a different brand. Lilt allows me to roll the hair first before using any of the chemicals. The foam doesn't run like other perms and the result is terrific.
on August 16, 2012
I want to buy a Lilt perm. Where can I buy it. I have used it for years why can't I find it in any of the stores any more. I only want Lilt because of it's foam. Please tell me where to buy it. Or how to buy it on line. Give phone number to call to buy. the product is great and the foam and the rubber pads that hold the hair is wonderful. Please email as to where to get it. Kip300@comcast.net

See 1 answered question