Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 2, 2012
I wanted to save time and money and opted to buy bras on-line, thinking that if I bought the EXACT same product as some I already owned I would be smart. So I shopped around and found this bra at a great price; I also already owned one exactly like it (same name brand, product name and number, made is same place) so I was very happy about that. BUT, when the product arrived, it was about 2 inches shorter around the bust than the one I already owned, so it's a tight fit. I do not want to go thru with returning it... but I do prefer to have the correct size, lol. Oh well. So be aware that these seem to run small.
on September 28, 2011
Purchased a product from the local department store - loved it so I looked the product up on Amazon. Ordered the exact style, brand and product number - the one I received from Amazon doesn't fit the same - feels like a seconds or irregular. The straps roll and curl; the cups are different sizes and the wires poke into the skin. The product from the Dept. store fits differently - much better.
on December 7, 2011
This is an okay bra. I would suggest this as a special occasion bra, when you need to go strapless or need a special strap arrangement, but not as a daily wear. I'm not totally sold on push-up bras in general, but this one was better than any of the others I have tried - moderate lift and not a huge amount of padding. The one thing that really bugs me about this bra is that the straps in the back come unfastened while putting it on. It's designed as a convertible bra, so I understand why the straps are easy to detatch, but I don't really want to wrestle the straps into submission every time I wear the thing. I solved this by making little fabric sleeves that I slip over the strap fasteners before putting the bra on.
on October 7, 2013
I was once an A cup, now I'm a C cup. This bra would be great for A and B cup sizes, but for me now, it's okay. The material is thin and not very supportive. So if you are a C size or bigger, I'd buy something else. The reviews that said this bra runs a bit small are correct. It's not unwearable, but the bras that I bought at Target were made with more material and much more supportive. I won't be buying this bra again, but believe it would be a great bra for smaller sizes. Just my two cents.
on December 2, 2012
I am a healthy middle-aged mother of four...my body is changing and I could not find a comfortable bra! I have tried and paid "mucho" bucks to find the perfect fitting, comforatable bra. Oh Lily of France THANK YOU! I can't believe the comfort or the remarkable price!!! Don't ever leave....(need I say more)?
on December 30, 2013
The bra is fairly cheaply made, but then again, we all could gather that from the price. The fabrics arn't too bad, and I would think it will hold up decently. The main problem is that in the back, on the strip of material where the loops for the hooks are (that lays flat on your skin you when you have it on). The end of the tab is not stiched, it's heat sealed on the corners for some odd reason. Which makes a rough edge. Which then makes a lot of contact with your back at you move. I had actual scrapes, with scabs, in one day. I can fix this, since I sew, but I thought I would get a little bit better bra even for this price.
on June 25, 2014
this bra is great, fits nicely and great color.
review image
on August 10, 2013
This bra compares favorably with ones that are much more expensive. It is comfortable and fits well. I am a small 36A (bordering on AA), and this bra works for me.
on July 2, 2013
This bra must be a cup size smaller than advertised. I am a 34B, and tried this bra in the nude and black. and neither fit properly. The quality of the bra is okay for the price point, but for a little extra, I would rather get a higher quality product. Both of my bras were returned.
on April 24, 2014
This is a good looking bra and the cups fit as expected, covering most but not all so I don't look too matronly or the other direction. I did find that the band is smaller than normal. I like to wear a band size a size up than I measure out to because I like to ensure there is no skin squeeze at the band, but always wear the size up on the tightest hook. I wear this one on the loosest hook and it still feels snug! I will not buy this brand again.

See 1 answered question