|Fits as expected||
Lily of France Women's Value In Style Strapless Push Up Convertible Bra 2121407
|Price:||$11.89 - $17.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
Good quality bra, very comfortable, and sexy.
- Fabric: 84% Polyester, 16% Spandex
- Hand Wash
- Strapless push up bra will stay put with support from side boning and silicone lining on sides and back.
- Removeable, satin finish elastic straps provide multiple wear options: strapless, crisscross, no slip or everyday.
- Ultra soft cut cup liner feels great against the body.
- Contour, underwire cups with light graduated padding along the bottom provide enhanced cleavage.
- 2 row, 3 column back hook and eye closure.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Fashion and comfort meet in this lightweight push up bra that provides natural shaping and lift. Underwire and seamless cups look smooth under clothes. Satin finished convertible straps can be worn many ways or completely removed for a strapless look.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00394DMMW
- Item model number: 2121407
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 13, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Like any strapless bra, it starts to get too tight after a while but it really worked great for me! I wore this to try on wedding dresses without a problem.Published 23 days ago by Jackie
This is a very pretty, well-made bra. It just was a little smaller in the cup size than I was expecting, so was not able to wear it.Published 2 months ago by DeborahAnn
Hard to find my size that ACTUALLY fits! THIS fits perfectly!!!Published 2 months ago by nabreu1222
I WISH IT DIDNT HAVE SO MUCH PADDING! But its good qualityPublished 3 months ago by Goddess Arabesque
The cups fit like I should have ordered a full size smaller. The quality is okay for the price.Published 4 months ago by AWatty