5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!
Published on February 17, 2012 by Amanda

3.0 out of 5 stars Bra Review
Published on April 20, 2011 by PhD Path

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, February 17, 2012
All women know that it is hard to find a perfect fit, even in the store, but this is a good buy. High quality and comfortable. Looks great, and is versatile depending on the shirt you are wearing straps can be adjusted or removed easily, and bra remains in place, even when worn strapless. The price is excellent, I would not have been able to buy this in the store at a lower price, even with shipping cost added.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bra Review, April 20, 2011
Ordered bra size that I normally wear, found that when I used this strapless bra, it felt as if it was shifting and I have to continually pull up. If you really want a great strapless bra, you have to spend a bit more. This is okay, however I had to triple the amount to find a bra I was really pleased with, my suggestions is to order a size below your actual size, depending on your girlie's.

1.0 out of 5 stars Saggy Boob Look - How???, March 11, 2014
I thought this could be great when I received it. Put it on and thought the shape was a tiny bit odd through my shirt, but whatever. An hour later, I was concerned. I asked my husband what he thought and he said (in a total confusion): "Why do your boobs look saggy?!?" Well, I have no idea. Apparently this bra has the magic to make size 32 A boobs looks saggy. That is not a magical property that I look for in a bra. I really wish I had not thrown out the packaging because I would have loved to send this guy back.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like my new bra!, December 7, 2013
It's what i expected, the size is the right one and it comes with an "anti-slide" material on the inside. It gets a little bit uncomfortable if you use it for a long time though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile Bra, August 9, 2013
This bra fits pretty well. I tend to have trouble finding bras that fit perfectly as I am between sizes, but this fit just as well as any others I have found. Can be worn strapless or with straps which is nice for under a variety of different t-shirts. Even with the straps on, they sit very wide on the shoulders, so does not show even under wide sleeved shirts. Can't beat the price for this level of quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars good one!, January 22, 2013
Perfect fit and a good design. Confortable stylish and a really good deal in this price. What can u expect more?

3.0 out of 5 stars It's cheap, ok quality., November 27, 2012
I would rate this higher, but I got two of these and for some reason there is a protrusion where the nipple is after a few wears and so defeats the purpose of wearing a bra except for shirts with texture and you can't see it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, December 27, 2013
Soft, confortable, excellent quality. I have many problems finding bras cause mi size is 32 A, and with this bra I feel so happy, even the price is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value in Style by Lily of France Women's Strapless Bra..., December 3, 2013
This bra is Perfect size ,no pinching , worth the price. i like it and i would recommend to others

3.0 out of 5 stars straps dig into skin, cup bumpy, June 9, 2013
Size was perfect. But the straps dug into my skin so deeply that they left painful red marks. Plus, one of the cups isn't shaped properly (it looks like a hard nipple is underneath) but the opposite cup is perfectly smooth. For $20 its about what I expected.