Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 22, 2007
I haven't found a bra this comfortable in years! This bra was well worth the money! I purchased a "comfort bra" from OLGA Bra's and it's really not that great after an hour or two. I wore this bra for an entire day and it never poked, pinched or made me uncomfortable in any way! I'm going to keep with this brand from now on!
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2007
Pretty,comfortable, great support and effective minimizing. What else could you want? About a week earlier, I purchased a more expensive Wacoal minimizer bra at a department store. When the Lilyette arrived, imagine my surprise when I found them almost identical in appearance. imagine my chagrin when i found the less expensive Lilyette was the superior product.
on April 16, 2011
While this bra is reasonably comfortable, calling it a minimizer is a total misnomer. Why a company designs a minimizing bra with stretchy cups stumps me. As a DDD, I want the girls held high and tight. This bra may be fine for smaller figures, but if you need major lift, look elsewhere. So far Wacoal is the best I've found. Yes, you're going to pay at least twice as much, but this is an article of clothing that you wear every day. I do wear this Lilyette bra on the weekends when both my breasts and I can just hang around.
on January 25, 2007
This bra is great. It's comfortable, has great support and really does minimize. I've bought a few other bras afte this one and havent' found anything as good.
on July 10, 2007
I bought this bra after wearing the comfortable and minimizing Lilyette style #458. I thought, instead of that lacey style, "this would look great under tight t-shirts"!
I was rather disappointed. It IS seamless under most t-shirts, and VERY comfortable to wear, but not much of a minimizer. I look just as big as i really am, and my boobs don't look as perky as i thought they should. The style 458 is much, much better at these areas.
One other problem. I bought this style in 34D, my usual size, but this one is bigger on the band (and a little bit on the cups, too, as a matter of fact). I ended up stiching the band smaller to fit my body. In result, i sometimes experience itchiness right where the stitches are.
Overall, this bra looks nice, and feel good to wear. But not great.
on September 14, 2008
I really love this bra. It is comfortable and you look so natural in it. My mouth hung open when my husband said "That's a pretty bra" while I was dressing! The only other time he has said that was when he saw me in the Lillyette bra # 966. I have been married 39 years, so that is a big deal to me. What more do you need ladies!
on June 19, 2009
This is the best bra that I've ever worn Oh My GOD! i can not believe it it's so comfrotable that I feel like I don't even have it on and yes it does minimizes but YOU have to ensure that you have it adjusted correctly. The price on Amazon was a little to high for me but I still sought to buy it but before I brought it on AMazon I found it at TJMAX fo $9.99. Can you believe that so now that I have this one I want more & yes I would buy it for $32. Buy this bra we as women deserve something of comfrot especially if you wear a size 42DD
on July 26, 2009
I am so happy with this bra! I am actually about to buy 2 more. I have 36DD's and I'm only 5'1 so you can imagine how my breasts are always the center of attention. With this bra on, I am so much closer to being proportional. They look natural and as a plus there is not much jiggling when I walk. Also, it is definitely comfy. I originally got the 36DD since that's usually my size....I should actually be more like a 34DDD or 34E but I can never find that. The 36DD was a bit too big so I went down to the 34DD and it fits great!
on February 13, 2008
This bra is fairly comfortable, but does not minimize as it should. There is no uplift either.
on July 17, 2011
It's rare to get something, sight unseen, that does exactly what you want it to do. Well this was one of those rare finds... I needed something to minimize without flattening me out and leaving me shapeless. This bra does just that. There's no bulging on the sides, YAY... it's just a nicely made,comfortable, bra. Besides being effective, IT's PRETTY. I only have two, but I will be buying more.