Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lar Lar Quilted Hoot Hoot Owl Extra Large Tote Bag (Brown)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 11, 2015
The inside zipper pocket fell apart. Other then that it's a good bag.
on July 27, 2014
Absolutely adorable. Arrived promptly and is excellent value for the money..
on August 30, 2014
So cute and holds a lot of stuff!
on July 29, 2014
I love the design of this bag! I get a ton of compliments on it, however the stitching on one of the straps has already ripped which is incredibly disappointing. I can't use it until I get the strap fixed and I've only used it about a dozen times.
on June 26, 2014
Great quality! ! I bought this for a friends birthday and now I want one! Maybe my friend will get me one for my birthday;)
on June 13, 2014
This bag is nice. Its a lot bigger than I had anticipated. But it is very nice. Fits LOTS of stuff.
on June 4, 2014
Really like this bag. The bow detaches which is nice because I bought the bag to carry all my son's daycare items in it daily. (Boys and bows don't mix apparently) The bag is a great size for this purpose and could be unisex if I want to use for another purpose in the future. I can fit a few changes of clothes for my 5 month old, a few bibs, diapers, wipes, bottle, burp clothes, diaper rash cream, and lotion. Even with all this stuff the bag still zippers closed, which I like in case it tips over in the car all the items won't fall out of it. The interior is a brown and tan flannel type pattern. The only reason I gave 4 stars is the zipper got stuck the first time I zippered it closed. The material inside got stuck in the zipper. It was a easy fix however and has worked fine since. I have had the bag a week now. Great purchase! I would recommend to anyone!
on May 14, 2014
this is a very cute and well made bag, its good for overnights or weekends, if you love owls , gotta have it =)
on April 17, 2014
Love it! Holds a lot of stuff. I took it on vacation and put books, candy, iPad and all kinds of things in it. Plus it's stylish.
on April 10, 2014
Love the design, the pockets on the inside, took this on my honeymoon on a cruise and was able to use it for everything I needed including my lap top with plenty of space to spare!!