5.0 out of 5 stars large tote
A friend requested this lime Tree Quilted Extra Large Tote Bag as a Christmas gift. When she opened the package she exclaimed, "It is exactly what I wanted!"
Published 5 months ago by June A. Cafarella

1.0 out of 5 stars ZIPPER CLOSURE BREAKS; DOESN'T STAY TOGETHER
I only had this item for less than a week, and used it once. The zipper feet didn't stay closed. Then it just wouldn't close altogether. I am very disappointed. And, I wanted this particular NAVY BLUE, and conveniently the seller doesn't allow an even exchange. So, I am OUT THE BAG, OUT THE MONEY AND AM STILL WAITING so I can buy another one.
Published 7 months ago by Iamthatiam

5.0 out of 5 stars large tote, February 2, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tote, January 2, 2014
Nice tote, plenty large enough. Has some inside pockets but could use more. Very usable though I would recommend as a nicely priced item.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, December 28, 2013
I needed an inexpensive, lightweight tote to hold a full sized binder and other essentials while at a trade show. This fit the bill.

1.0 out of 5 stars ZIPPER CLOSURE BREAKS; DOESN'T STAY TOGETHER, December 16, 2013

Lime Tree Quilted Solid Extra Large Tote Bag for Women