Customer Discussions > The Evil Dead [Blu-ray] forum

Limited Edition with Bonus DVD now Sold Out

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 6, 2010 3:12:02 PM PDT
SFD says:
Just a word of warning that the version available now does not include the bonus DVD with all the extras on (apart from the commentary).

I guess that explains the price-drop.

Posted on Oct 7, 2010 9:55:27 AM PDT
I ordered on 10/5 for $9.99 and I was fortunate enough to get the bonus DVD. I don't know if this is still the case with the current orders being shipped - it might even depend on which warehouse it's being fulfilled from.

Posted on Oct 7, 2010 2:09:33 PM PDT
A customer says:
Is it the same bonus dvd from the ultimate edition?

Posted on Oct 9, 2010 10:13:48 PM PDT
J. Hall says:
Yes, the bonus DVD contained special features from the Ultimate Edition DVD set. If you have that DVD set, you can just buy the single-disc Blu-Ray and keep the 3-DVD set to create your own massive edition of "The Evil Dead".

Posted on Oct 22, 2010 1:27:10 AM PDT
Yeah I was lucky. i ordered it, two weeks ago for 9.99 and i did get a version with the DVD in it.but on the page to order
was allready the the picture without the DVD on it. so you have to try and say to yourself : i am a lucky person i get the edition with the DVD in it. So good luck folks

Posted on May 9, 2014 3:33:02 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 9, 2014 3:36:15 PM PDT
Tunetune says:
i just ordered from the limited edition blu ray, it said it was available, so I ordered it, i got the bare bones edition, i called and complained it is being reshipped, they need to update their website, that is false advertising, the SKU num and pic decieves people,it said includes bonus dvd, shame on them
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Oct 6, 2010
Latest post:  May 9, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Evil Dead (Limited Edition) [VHS]
Evil Dead (Limited Edition) [VHS] by Bruce Campbell (VHS Tape - 1998)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (961)