Customer Discussions > The Sims 3 University Life forum

Limited Edition Features

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 16, 2013 2:31:00 PM PST
A customer says:
Does this include the same limited edition features as when pre-ordering it through The Sims 3 website?

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 5:42:00 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 29, 2013 5:45:53 PM PST
J. Crowell says:
According to Gamestop's Website, this is only available for if you pre-order period. It has all of the features listed on their site. I am not sure if this is Limited Edition though. Even though the image is Limited Edition, I can't find anything here that actually says it. I do know that Gamestop's Website has the Limited Edition listed at 39.99 and 49.99 at the time of writing this. Would be nice to have a confirmation on if Amazon actually does have the limited edition features.

'Get the Party Started with The Party Pack Bundle!* Pre-order The Sims 3 University Life Limited Edition to get the Partaeus Maximus statue which allows your Sim to throw the best parties ever plus new clothing including togas, laurel wreaths, and masquerade masks.'

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/the-sims-3-university-life-limited-edition/107654

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 9:01:34 AM PST
Well I mean I believe it probably is the limited edition because Amazon has sold Sims 3 Limited Editions before. I think that because it's still early, Amazon isn't releasing that much information yet. However, maybe by Feb we will have more information.

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 3:29:07 PM PST
C.Ronnfeldt says:
They don't actually make non-Limited Edition versions until some time after release now.

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 5:36:57 PM PST
J. Antos says:
Isn't the ultra lounge study set they are offering for the limited edition exclusive content the same as this http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=12036&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:17696
at the Sims 3 Store?

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 8:25:08 AM PST
Krista Timm says:
i was wondering if we would get the party pack too, i just preordered it and may cancel and get at best buy if i don't get that because it says at best buy that you get the party pack too.

Posted on Feb 18, 2013 12:52:08 PM PST
What everyone says, I second. I'd prefer to order off Amazon versus Origin because I'll actually have it on the release date. It really grinds my gears that the dern game maker can't deliver on the release date to people who order online, but Amazon can. PATHETIC!!! Hopefully, we'll get some more info over the next couple of weeks. I've had Ultra Lounge for quite sometime now, so I obviously don't want it. BUT, I do want The Party Pack Bundle, and it would be garbage if it isn't offered with Amazon Pre-Order.

Posted on Feb 28, 2013 9:51:05 AM PST
So does anyone know if the version on Amazon offers the party pack bundle included?

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 10:58:51 AM PST
P. Nelson says:
Anybody else having a problem with the installer????
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jan 16, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Sims 3 University Life
The Sims 3 University Life by Electronic Arts (Mac, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Windows, Windows Vista / XP)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (267)