Customer Discussions > BEYOND: Two Souls forum

Limited Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 31 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 8, 2013 5:36:06 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 9, 2013 5:18:39 AM PST
Cruise says:
What sort of pre-order bonus will Amazon be offering? Gamestop's offering an awesome Limited Edition.

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 11:36:00 PM PDT
They will probably reveal it when the game is closer to it's release date.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2013 1:24:29 PM PDT
Dawn M says:
I just looked it up, and it doesn't say anything about being a GameStop exclusive...

Exclusive Steelbook Premium Packaging
Extensive Behind The Scenes Video Features
Soundtrack
Dynamic PS3 Theme
PSN Avatar Pack
GameStop exclusive 30-minute playable additional scene DLC

So I'd imagine Amazon will probably offer it as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2013 3:18:28 AM PDT
Cruise says:
I think it's a GameStop exclusive.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2013 7:42:12 AM PDT
Dawn M says:
Yeah, but GS exclusives usually have it plastered all over the page, but the only thing listed as an exclusive is the DLC. I hope it comes to Amazon so I can cancel my GS pre-order.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 21, 2013 5:21:19 PM PDT
Cruise says:
Oh, I didn't know that's how you tell if the bonuses are GS exclusives or not. Yeah, I did noticed the "GS exclusive 30-minute playable additional scene DLC". Thanks.

Posted on Apr 27, 2013 9:00:14 AM PDT
Dawn M says:
After a quick search, apparently it is a GS exclusive, and this makes me sad. -_-

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/03/01/willem-dafoe-ellen-page-star-in-beyond-two-souls-october-8th/

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 27, 2013 7:11:45 PM PDT
Cruise says:
Oh, well..... :(

Posted on Jun 12, 2013 8:18:12 PM PDT
J. Klem says:
I hate ordering from Gamestop. The last 3 things I bought from them, they "didn't have" the pre order bonus with the game. I assume the employs are just taking my pre order bonuses, and selling them on ebay :-(
This time I pre ordered through their webpage, and am having it sent straight to my house. If I don't get the "Special Edition", I'm going to flip my lid.
I hate how Gamestop gets these exclusives...

This is actually the first game I bought from Gamestop in over 2 years... But I want the Special Edition sooo bad... I'm willing to go to desperate lengths...

Posted on Jun 16, 2013 6:30:14 AM PDT
I'll have to cancel my pre-order and order from GameStop. Luckily they don't charge until shipped and I can use in-store pickup.

Usually I don't order from GS, but I'll have to in this rare occasion. Very pleased to see the price is the same.

Posted on Aug 12, 2013 10:09:21 AM PDT
Saphire says:
Pretty weird they aren't offering it already though... don't think it's coming.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 12, 2013 10:31:36 AM PDT
Dawn M says:
What's weird? The fact that Amazon isn't offering a GS exclusive, or something else?

Posted on Aug 21, 2013 9:05:07 PM PDT
Cruise says:
Still no pre-order bonus of any kind from Amazon...

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 8, 2013 5:15:46 PM PDT
Jimmy D. says:
well I heard its the limit edition is for EU and gamestop(exclusive). :(. I pre-order mine

Posted on Sep 15, 2013 2:09:55 AM PDT
Thank you guys... I was going to preorder this game here... because didn't know about GS offer. Bless you all.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 15, 2013 2:16:09 AM PDT
Rain says:
Glad you are getting the GS offer Daniel.

Posted on Sep 16, 2013 3:43:56 PM PDT
David says:
Though Amazon (U.K) The total for the special edition was less than $58. Does anyone know if the DLC is region locked? I think I am interested in this DLC for this game. I think you can create a EU account from the US. Any assistance would be appriciated.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2013 5:45:43 PM PDT
Dawn M says:
I haven't heard of a game yet where the DLC wasn't region locked.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2013 9:55:17 PM PDT
Cruise says:
Seems like only GS has pre-order bonus. Guess I won't be getting this game on release day then.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 17, 2013 7:32:23 PM PDT
Stiven says:
All DLCs are region locked! I bought some games from amazon.uk and all you need to do is create a EU account, redeem the dlc there and then login on your usual account, in fact I pre-order this in amazon.uk, don't worry about it!! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 18, 2013 10:15:28 PM PDT
David says:
Thanks for the Information.

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 12:37:01 AM PDT
it being a GameStop exclusive means one thing. money-making paradise for ebayers.

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 3:50:22 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 1, 2013 3:50:51 AM PDT
Rain says:
I might not be able to get it release day. Does anyone know if you can still order the Limited Edition a week after with all of the DLC and exclusives included from Gamestop?

Posted on Oct 4, 2013 8:37:54 AM PDT
M. Weir says:
I'd be interested in that Steelbook if it didn't have all those logos all over it and was just artwork (like The Last of Us' steelbook). Needless to say I'm not interested in that, nor am I interested in the "exclusive" DLC, which is likely content that was cut from the game because it wasn't very good, just like Heavy Rain's DLC. Themes, avatars, etc. Meh. Sticking with amazon for this one.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2013 8:44:32 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 4, 2013 8:45:08 AM PDT
Rain says:
I am beginning to see things your way M. Weir. I normally can afford such things, but not right now. I will likely buy 2 copies of it from Amazon a week later and I won't make the same mistake that I have with Heavy Rain. Someone spoiled the story for me when I read the comments so this time I will steer clear from anything else until after I play the game. Although I probably have spoiled a great deal of it by watching all of David Cage's videos and Demos from various game shows. :) p.s. I actually prefer the artwork of the standard edition better.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  BEYOND: Two Souls forum
Participants:  16
Total posts:  31
Initial post:  Mar 8, 2013
Latest post:  Oct 16, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
BEYOND: Two Souls
BEYOND: Two Souls by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (735)