5.0 out of 5 stars style and function
The case hold my Canon PowerShot camera and an extra battery, both very securely. The good-looking hard shell offers protection and is easy to get in to. I'd recommend it.
Published 4 months ago by Sandra S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case; not correct size for product
This was advertised together with an external storage drive. It doesn't fit, but I kept it to use for other things.
Published 5 months ago by MLou

5.0 out of 5 stars style and function, February 17, 2014
Sandra S. (Virginia USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Limited Edition Black Eva Mini Hardshell Lightweight Carrying Case For Canon PowerShot Series Point & Shoot Digital Cameras (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for PowerShot, December 4, 2013
Case comes in handy. I can store accessories plus the camera. Everything in this little cube! I like the texture and the material. Pretty tough on impact. Will recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, December 4, 2013
love this little camera case! It fits my camera case nicely. I love the clip that came with it. You can clip it on your purse. The case have some cushion so it will protect your camera. I do love the black color with the white stripe. Overall, I'm glad I bought this! Even better that there was no shipping charge!

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE CASE..., February 18, 2014
THE CASE WAS WELL CONSTRUCTED AND IT FITS MY CANON PERFECTLY. SHIPPING WAS VERY PROMPT AND IT WAS PACKAGED GOOD TOO. NICE LITTLE CAMERA CASE...I WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case; not correct size for product, January 17, 2014
MLou "mlou33" (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 4, 2013
Great! Fits everything I need it to! Glad I could finally find a solid case for my camera! So Good!

1.0 out of 5 stars One star..., November 26, 2013
Cheap quality. Similar to the cases you can buy from a liquor store for $2. Hard to tell online! Plus it's not a mini case at all. My fault. To good to be true prevails.

Rate and Discover Movies