Customer Discussions > Dead Space 3 forum

Limited edition code

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 13, 2013 12:10:11 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 13, 2013 12:15:00 AM PST
So, am I crazy? The preorder for Dead Space 3 was supposed to come with the Limited edition bundles, correct? "Witness the Truth" and "First Contact".

Has anyone received the code for this? I still have not received mine and I'm on my (soon to be) 6th attempt with contacting support. They just keep resending the Tesla Enervator weapon code over and over... They don't seem to know what I'm talking about.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 13, 2013 7:38:45 AM PST
Britt L. says:
I am having the same problem. I have emailed them twice and they only send me the Tesla Enervator. We are to receive the Witnes the Truth and First Contact limited edition bundles, but nothing.

Posted on Feb 13, 2013 10:38:42 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 13, 2013 10:40:21 AM PST
Those are both included in the box. You should have an insert with the code. It will be a slip that says "Limited Edition Unlocks and Online Pass"

Posted on Feb 16, 2013 8:39:23 AM PST
AA Simon says:
There are codes for two weapons and two suits that come with a pre-order for the special edition; they are included on a separate card contained within the box. The codes for the Amazon-exclusive items are emailed to you after the game ships. I received mine, however, I pre-ordered two games and they sent me only one code. I have been arguing with them for over a week now and they refuse to give me a second code. They say that Amazon policy is one per customer. Apparently I should have ordered the two games separately to avoid this problem, or better yet, just head down to my local video game store where they would never think of giving you only one code if you bought several copies of the game. Just plain stupid on Amazon's part and their refusal to send me another code has just lost them any future video game purchases from me. Truly mind-boggling.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Dead Space 3 forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Feb 13, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 16, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dead Space 3
Dead Space 3 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (430)