Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 18, 2012 6:54:30 AM PDT
awk8 says:
Are they referring to nuketown 2025 or the amazon exclusive wallpaper?

I need 3 copies of the game for me and my friends but I need nuketown 2025 what do I do?

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 1:18:09 AM PDT
Waldo says:
Order them separately 3 times?

Stay in school.

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 4:51:55 PM PDT
awk8 says:
Why separately? We live minutes away from each other and we'd like to save the shipping cost.

And we're finished with school.

Can somebody answer soon? What exactly is limited one per customer the wallpaper, the map or both? If I pre-order multiple copies do I receive the map inside only ONE's packaging or all of them?

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 4:54:18 PM PDT
Waldo says:
Um...Shipping is free on orders over $25 which this game is. So why you worrying about shipping?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 23, 2012 5:00:31 PM PDT
awk8 says:
Not that kind of shipping. it's complicated but it isn't the point now -_-

Can you answer the question? have you pre-ordered multiple copies before?

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 5:05:27 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 23, 2012 5:07:31 PM PDT
Waldo says:
The wallpaper is the only thing they will send you separately by url in your email, the maps are already included in the packaging with the orders, if you re-read it again.

So in your case you will just get ONE wallpaper and still get all the "extra" maps in your game packaging depending how many copies you buy.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 23, 2012 5:09:13 PM PDT
awk8 says:
That's what I initially thought but its ambiguity is rather unsettling. I need to be sure.

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 5:10:22 PM PDT
Waldo says:
I would say email or call Amazon to be sure, but since they answer from India or whatever foreign place they answer from, they probably won't know for sure either! lol

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 5:12:29 PM PDT
awk8 says:
Can't find a number.

I did email them 3 days ago but I haven't gotten a response yet. It's weird they usually respond within ONE day.

lol I didn't know they're based in india, if you weren't joking.

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 5:18:58 PM PDT
Waldo says:
Well someone always with an Indian name always answers when I I.M. them!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 23, 2012 5:23:16 PM PDT
awk8 says:
They have IM/chat? WHERE

ps 99.999% of customer support or technical staff in the US are indian. I've never encountered a non indian in my experience.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 23, 2012 5:32:56 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 23, 2012 5:39:42 PM PDT
Waldo says:
lol, yeah just click below on the Amazon Page where it says Help on the bottom right hand side, then the page will change, then click on the Top right where it says Contact Us and follow along from there(gives you the option to call, email, or Instant Chat with them). I always Instant Chat with them if I have a billing or shipping issue & they take care of my issue on the spot the same day. I only email them if I notice the description page is wrong or something and send them a link with the correct info from the manufactures own website so they can correct the page on Amazon.

Posted on Oct 20, 2012 9:04:02 PM PDT
Here is the answer from customer service...

I'm sorry; this bonus offer is limited to one per customer, so even though if you order more than one " Call of Duty: Black Ops II" you'll only receive one promotional code.

i'e: You'll get benefit for only one of the purchases.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:25:46 PM PDT
A. VELASQUEZ says:
So if I buy 3 copies i will get 3 nuketown 2025 bonus maps?

Posted on Oct 30, 2012 7:09:39 PM PDT
campress says:
no

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 10:32:41 PM PST
D. Otero says:
One map code per game ordered its in the game packaging not on the invoice.

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 8:47:51 PM PST
Azhrei says:
jesus it was already said and you kept asking. ONE wallpaper per order (no matter how many copies). EACH game gets nuketown.... simple enough? Blah this thread's a bit old... o well
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Aug 18, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about