4.0 out of 5 stars Good product
It's a good product but the case to transport it, it's kind of weak, and may not protect it much from hits.
Published 9 months ago by Bernardo Sandoval Alejos

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware. . .The bar won't hold a backdrop!
I bought this wondering if the price was too good to be true. . it was. The bar is so "cheap" that it "dipped" down about 8 inches just from the weight of a muslin. This one is going back. It would not have lasted a week!
Published 7 months ago by A. Gerard

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware. . .The bar won't hold a backdrop!, November 20, 2013
This review is from: LimoStudio Photo Video Studio 10Ft Adjustable Muslin Background Backdrop Support System Stand, AGG1112 (Camera)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, October 8, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 24, 2013
Great product for the money! I am starting out and want to continue photo shoots over the winter months. So, this will be perfect for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it., December 7, 2013
This is cheap and small and flimsy. I was going to return it, but I think I can use it to hold my external flashes. I was really looking for something heavyweight. I'll keep looking.

4.0 out of 5 stars BANNER STAND, March 6, 2014
While searching for a banner stand, I came upon this item. I hoped it would work well by just looking at it and I was right, it works superbly in this regard. My banner is a horizontal 4' x 2.5' size. I use only two cross bars with clips at the top and then use ribbon to secure the lower corners. I read that this item seems a bit flimsy and I'll agree with that. I can't imagine it holding a heavy piece of muslin or cloth, but again, it works well for holding a light piece of vinyl. It's very easy to set up and no instructions were needed. The carry bag is an added bonus. The height and length are adjustable which is great for when I decide to order a larger banner.

I will post a picture soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars It is too flimsy!, November 19, 2013
You get what you pay for. Purchased this setup and it was a complete disappointment. It is too flimsy to be trusted! Made me look like a complete amateur!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, March 29, 2014
Good quality for the affordable price. Great for someone just starting out in photography. I absolutely love it! Easy assembly.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as stated, March 3, 2014
I love my new background set up! I can get it super short and super tall and Its perfect for everything I've used it for. Nice and sturdy and the price is amazing! I love that it comes in a bag and I can easily take it to a different location without losing everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight and easy to assemble, March 30, 2014
I gave it the five stars because I got exactly what I expected and needed from this set up. It's light weight and portable and will be easy to travel with going from place to place. Very easy to assemble and I even like how it comes with a little travel bag.

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, March 27, 2014
Out of the box I needed sand bags to keep the backdrop to stay up inside. Not impressed, with the addition of the weight though the backdrop serves it's purpose.

Rate and Discover Movies