Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LimoStudio Digital Full Spectrum Light Bulb, 45W Photo CFL 6500K, Daylight, pure white, Case of 4, AGG117
HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro Automotive Deals

on March 27, 2012
Each bulb was individually packed in it's own box and then the 4 boxes were packed in a larger box. The larger box was then packed in a shipping box with the labels on it. I don't know what else they could have done to make sure they arrived in perfect condition. Guess what ... they arrived in perfect condition.

The light emitted by these bulbs is awesome and you feel like it is Daylight inside. I'm using them in a $6 clamp metal shade from Home Depot which is working out well. Either we are growing herbs with them, or using them in a photo shoot to put something up to sell. I can see these working nicely in any daylight requirement.
on September 3, 2014
Bulbs were packed very well and arrived on-time. These are great bulbs for hydroponic growing. Nice and bright, and not too large (fits 12 inch brooder reflectors) without any adapters. All bulbs are used 12 to 14 hours per day and so far all working like I expected. This company is great too, with a previous order of their larger 85 watt bulbs I had 1 failure which the company replaced without making me jump thru hoops. They just did the right thing.....
on November 28, 2011
LOVE THE LIGHTS! IT'S EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED FOR MY LAST MINUTE SHOOT FOR THE MISS LATINA OF NJ PAGAENT. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!
on October 2, 2011
I am going shopping for a new light fixture to go with this item. I ordered a case of these lights so I'm a bit more than just disappointed. I don't want to give a final review until I get a larger, more reflective fixture for this bulb. However, I wanted to let other consumers consider this info before purchasing this product. I will buy the fixture tomorrow and I'll update my review accordingly.

This bulb is perfect for the fixture I bought for it. My Rainbow Lory is really enjoying the
right amount of light, and I'm sure it will help him to stay healthy because it is full spectrum.
He goes with me a lot so he gets natural light anyway, however it makes me feel that he is much more protected having this light bulb to take the place of the sun. Bottom Line: Perfect bulb
at a great price.LimoStudio Full Spectrum Light Bulb- Four 45W Photography Photo CFL 6500K - Daylight balanced pure white light by LimoStudio, AGG874
on April 1, 2013
Lights work great for photography and video Use in both free standing and stationary fixtures. Standard bulb base is convenient screw into any light fixture.
on October 3, 2011
I've ordered numerous CFL bulbs on Amazon and these are by far the worst. Out of the set of four, one does not work properly - it flickers constantly. The ballasts are extremely cheap plastic compared to higher quality plastic ballasts on other bulbs. CFL's have two wattage ratings. The ACTUAL wattage that the bulbs consume - in this case 45 watts, and the incandescent equivalent of brightness which would be about 200 watts. These do NOT seem like they put out the brightness of a 200 watt incandescent bulb. (Although I do not have a light meter, I am going by eyeball comparison of similarly rated bulbs)

Also they are rated at 6500k, which means they are daylight bulbs and give off a bluish tinge. If you want a bulb that more closely mimics incandescent lighting (warmer tones) look for bulbs with a lower kelvin rating (2700k)
on September 26, 2011
So, i dont know how your's were broken, but mine came in perfect condition (nicely wrapped and all. it was boxed like 4 times, good condition boxes too. a box within a box, WITHIN another box, which contained 2 more boxes that had 4 light bulb boxes within it.

but anyways, where do i begin, they work. BUT! the material where the ballast part is made of is quite iffy. It feels as though it is made of plastic.. i hope my kitchen doesnt burn down.. compared to other cfl's at home depot, the quality of this one is lacking (home depot cfl are a tad big heaver and feels like it is made of a more durable material).

there are no warnings or anything on the side, it looks like someone couldve made it in their basement lol, also, the holes in the center of the cfl (looking at it from the above, where the bulb is) arent open, it looks as though there is some glue or something covering the holes..

anyways, im not saying its bad or it doesnt work, actually quite the opposite. but what i am saying is that there is too many iffy things to begin with. but dont get me wrong, its worth it and they are very bright. we will see in a couple months though if it lasts.
on September 22, 2011
did not get to use them they were all shattered into pieces now have to go through the return process
on February 6, 2013
6500k man i wish someone made a 10000k or better is really good for fresh water planted tank dont use for saltwater unless u like brown algae real shame i cant find anything higher

See 1 answered question