4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, should last pretty well
Published 7 months ago by Scott

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not hold Disc
I thought I would be able to use this without needing another person. After first time use the stand broke. The metal cannot support the weight of the disc. Do not buy if you are looking to use without help. Works great if someone holds it.
Published 14 months ago by Tpotts1984

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, should last pretty well, February 2, 2014
This review is from: LimoStudio 43" Photography Photo Video Studio Lighting Disc Reflector, 5-in-1, 5 Colors, Black, White, Gold, Silver, Translucent, AGG808 (Electronics)
Based on the reviews I thought I would give this a try, pretty inexpensive for a large reflector. I used it alongside a more expensive set (Westcott Photo Basics), and although the difference in quality is evident (the more expensive reflector feels more durable), they both do the exact same thing. I am sure mine will not last as long, but for as often as I will be using it I will probably have it a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, February 9, 2014
Perfect for quick out doors shooting. Didnt expect it to be so big but I am glad it is. Purchase it

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 26, 2013
I just received my disc reflector they are great! The quality is great and they are really big. Grate option to buy !

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, October 2, 2013
Good buit and very portable, this product is making my pictures even better. It was a great addition to my gear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bang for your buck!, December 5, 2013
I received my item in time and in great packaging. the material used in this item is cheaply made, but If you're the type of person who takes care of your items you shouldn't have a problem. the zipper tends to get caught on the material a lot, but again if your gentle, this item can last you a few years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 16, 2013
The best reflector! I brought this for a photo shoot and this worked! I will buy again. Thanks so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it everyday, February 17, 2013
If you are in the need of a reflector, this does the job! 5-in-1, I typically just use the white/translucent one itself. Folds up nice and small and fits right in my camera bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars light reflectors, April 29, 2012
These do a great job outside, although I haven't really tried them inside, yet. Also have only used the silver reflector, but it makes a big difference when light is limited. Work great for an amateur/beginner in using extra equipment. Nice middle of the road size, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 20, 2013
Exactly what I was looking for! Great product! The price is perfect, I found the same product on a local store for three times the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, January 23, 2014
I skipped over the smaller sizes and went straight for the 43". So glad I did. Will serve for more situations, and it's a really great price for such an essential tool. Just wondering why I waited so long to get it. Really love it.

Rate and Discover Movies