Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on February 2, 2014
Based on the reviews I thought I would give this a try, pretty inexpensive for a large reflector. I used it alongside a more expensive set (Westcott Photo Basics), and although the difference in quality is evident (the more expensive reflector feels more durable), they both do the exact same thing. I am sure mine will not last as long, but for as often as I will be using it I will probably have it a long time.
on February 17, 2013
If you are in the need of a reflector, this does the job! 5-in-1, I typically just use the white/translucent one itself. Folds up nice and small and fits right in my camera bag.
on December 5, 2013
I received my item in time and in great packaging. the material used in this item is cheaply made, but If you're the type of person who takes care of your items you shouldn't have a problem. the zipper tends to get caught on the material a lot, but again if your gentle, this item can last you a few years.
22 comments9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2013
Good buit and very portable, this product is making my pictures even better. It was a great addition to my gear.
on February 9, 2014
Perfect for quick out doors shooting. Didnt expect it to be so big but I am glad it is. Purchase it
on August 26, 2013
I just received my disc reflector they are great! The quality is great and they are really big. Grate option to buy !
on April 29, 2012
These do a great job outside, although I haven't really tried them inside, yet. Also have only used the silver reflector, but it makes a big difference when light is limited. Work great for an amateur/beginner in using extra equipment. Nice middle of the road size, too.
on November 5, 2015
This item broke on me the first day I used it. Not very happy because it's a big tool I need in my photography. Are they able to be returned for a new one?
review image
on October 20, 2013
Exactly what I was looking for! Great product! The price is perfect, I found the same product on a local store for three times the price.
on March 19, 2015
big, very big. works great, until you can use as white or black background. easy to carry.
review image