Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 2, 2014
Based on the reviews I thought I would give this a try, pretty inexpensive for a large reflector. I used it alongside a more expensive set (Westcott Photo Basics), and although the difference in quality is evident (the more expensive reflector feels more durable), they both do the exact same thing. I am sure mine will not last as long, but for as often as I will be using it I will probably have it a long time.
on December 5, 2013
I received my item in time and in great packaging. the material used in this item is cheaply made, but If you're the type of person who takes care of your items you shouldn't have a problem. the zipper tends to get caught on the material a lot, but again if your gentle, this item can last you a few years.
on October 2, 2013
Good buit and very portable, this product is making my pictures even better. It was a great addition to my gear.
on August 28, 2015
I am just starting my business as a photographer so it is important to me to get the products I need at an affordable price. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase. I was a little confused when purchasing how they fit 5 in 1, let me explain: The main reflector is translucent. It has a cover that is black on one side then silver on the other. That cover has a zipper around the edge and is reversible. When you reverse it, it is white on one side and gold on the other. It feels like very good quality and is easy to transition from one reflector to another. It still folds up just like the old ones did (twisting into itself to form a smaller circle that fits into a small zipped bag.
on January 23, 2014
I skipped over the smaller sizes and went straight for the 43". So glad I did. Will serve for more situations, and it's a really great price for such an essential tool. Just wondering why I waited so long to get it. Really love it.
on May 15, 2015
I had high hopes for this reflector as it has rather good reviews, but I found myself to be rather unsatisfied with the purchase. Yes it is a good value for a 5 in 1 reflector but thats basically where the merits stop, the material if fairly cheap, and even worse, so is the frame. It is awkwardly made and hard to fold, I've compared it side-by-side to other reflectors and this one just falls short. Not only that but within a few uses it has already crack and been bent out of shape, I have worked with other reflectors that are basically the same price, and much better make. If I were you I would spend the extra 3 bucks and purchase the Neewer brand reflector, its worth it for a reflector that actually holds up and isn't incredibly awkward.
on February 9, 2014
Perfect for quick out doors shooting. Didnt expect it to be so big but I am glad it is. Purchase it
on May 7, 2015
A reflector is a staple in my photography arsenal. The bigger the better and this one is fabulous. I love that the actual reflector is covered/protected by the zip on cover that gives you the only four options you'll need. This set up might allow you to replace just the cover (and be cheaper) and not the entire thing.

I use my reflect to reflect light, but also block it when needed. In some Instances, this reflector has also served as a background. Very pleased with my purchase and would by this same thing again from the same seller.
on April 6, 2016
This is a fantastic product & you can't beat the price! I used this on my last photo shoot of a high school swim team & I was able to maneuver it while snapping photographs. I probably should have gotten a smaller size, but I think it worked more than well for my individual portraits.
on August 26, 2013
I just received my disc reflector they are great! The quality is great and they are really big. Grate option to buy !