Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 13, 2014
Please refer to the photo I uploaded. It is only 25.6 watt after warmed up. The 45 watt label is completely misleading. Usually a 26 watt CFL costs less than $3.
review image
55 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2014
As noted by another reviewer, these are NOT 45W bulbs. Also these bulbs are NOT the 3.5" x 8" as described, but rather 2.25" x 7".

This won't mean much to non-techies, but the measured current on these bulbs is .18A which means they are NOT 45W but rather 22W. When placed side-by-side with Feit 40W bulbs these are much dimmer.
on September 10, 2014
Dear Reader, Listen Carefully. This seller is a con artist, these are the wrong bulbs, they are less than 26 watts, they are not 45 watts like the site says, even on the bulb it says they are 45 watts, but that is a lie. If you are growing cannabis, do not buy these. If you are a photographer do not buy these. In other words, bait and switch where you the buyer thinks they are getting something for a good deal, and instead you are taken as a fool.
on November 23, 2013
I use quite a few of these in my continuous light bank for wet plate photography. The 'full spectrum' is important in this work because the processes are only sensitive to the blue and UV portions of the light spectrum. These bulbs have enough output in those wavelengths to work for me.
on April 29, 2014
I paid too much for what I got. They are decent light, way too fragile so only 3 of them came in good shape. I like led bulbs better, same light color but they are less fragile and last a lot longer.
on August 28, 2015
If you are trying to purchase this as a 4 pack, you might be disappointed.

I'm certain the bulbs are fine, but I feel the product page was very misleading. The item lists as, "(4) x LimoStudio Digital Full Spectrum Light Bulb - 45W Photo CFL 6500K, Daylight Balanced, Pure White" and the image very distinctly shows 4 bulbs.

When only one bulb showed up I immediately returned the item.
on July 19, 2015
SO UNRELIABLE, HARD TO BELIEVE AMAZON OR ANYONE ELSE WOULD HANDLE THESE "BULBS."
First one lasted about 2 days, or about 10 "on hours." The 2nd one died the same day, or about after about 4 hours.
I tossed the last 2 out. Only wish I could give it ZERO STARS! I remember some bad reviews, should have believed them.
Wished I had tried them immediately, so I could have sent them back.
on February 21, 2015
The good news is these bulbs do not use 42watts, as advertised: my meter measured them at 24 watts @ 120v. Unfortunately, that's the end of the good news. The bulbs give a slight greyish light and are no brighter that the 100w Daylight CFL's I purchased at Walmart for about $6 each. I don't have the equipment to measure lumens, but the shadow cast by each bulb appears to be very much the same level.

I suspect the factory mis-labeled the numbers (45w instead of 25w), somebody translated that to 200w equivalents and now they are half price to clear out the mistake. Mine have been relegated to garage ceiling lights where I'm less concerned about the temperature of the light.

So all in all, not a horrible deal if you can live with the greyish tint, though if you need a high quality daylight bulb, keep shopping.
on April 7, 2014
I ordered these for a friend; he had me return them because they just weren't bright enough for what he was doing. He needed enough light to shoot video clips with his digital SLR. As with many compact fluorescent bulbs, they take a while to reach their peak brightness, but their peak brightness as measured with his light meter was not equal to four 200W incandescent bulbs, as described. He was also unsure if they were truly daylight balanced; test videos he took using them showed color oddities even with his white balance set to daylight.
on June 6, 2016
The output of these are lower than I expected. They do the job but not as well as I would have hoped. They should last a long time which is nice. Just be very careful when handling these corkscrew type bulbs, they stick out further than a regular bulb and therefore can be a hazard. They need to be pretty close to your subject to get a good ISO on your camera.