Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LimoStudio Full Spectrum Lighting Bulb 85W Photography Photo CFL 6500K, 4 Bulbs, daylight pure white, AGG120
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 13, 2015
This is in-fact, very big bulb. To get an idea of the size, if you screw it in to a standard floor lamp, those popular long stick like Torchiere Floor Lamp, the entire bulb portion will show. Yet, I have this type of setup in one of my rooms because I like the bulb so much. It's great for office and pretty much anywhere that you'd like a bright "outdoor" white light.
review image
on August 11, 2013
I have bough Limo Studio 85 watt 4 bulbs and ALZO 85 watt 4 bulbs so I can replace the original 45 watt bulbs in my LimoStudio light kit (3 light with 4 fixtures in each light and each light has 3A fuse on it). The light has greenish accent - not so good for color and the bulb base is too big to feet into LimoStudio light. Bought ALZO 85 watt CFL 5500K and very happy with them.
on April 17, 2015
Danger these are a fire hazard !
review image
on March 31, 2014
These bulbs work well in my studio and in 'on-location' video shoots. For stills, they make great modeling lights and for accent lighting too. Like all CFLs, handle them with care-Loosen and tighten by holding the base and not the glass.

The only negative (and it's not a terrible problem to have) is that they are big-honking bulbs and stick out from the end of my reflectors by a few inches. Rigged up some foil covered barn doors and pro'lum solved. They are more effective that way anyway.

Big advantage... 85-watts vs. 350-watts for the same luminosity and I can put them into a clamp-on fixture rated at 100-watts.

I like them.
on August 6, 2012
The bulbs were well packed and arrived in perfect condition. They take about 5 minutes to reach full brightness and their color temperature complements daylight. Used with inexpensive stands and reflectors, they can replace expensive strobes for a lot of portrait work, effectively allowing the modeling light to become the actual lighting source.
on June 19, 2012
I bought 8 of these and most of them have already burned out at less than 4,000 hours. A couple of them burned out at about 1,000 hours. They worked great until then. Price was good and they arrived safely.
on July 5, 2013
All the light bulbs. Were put in the same condition. However one of the four light bulbs stopped working in less then a month. Three of the four lightbulbs are still working. The color temperature is good at around 6500 K.
on November 16, 2015
Great bulb... purchased a set of these 2x (Note: I use these in my garage and storage area in my basement to provide REALLY bright workspaces). L-O-V-E that these put out this much light from a standard socket. Both sets had one bulb that was problematic... but a quick message to the seller got uber prompt courteous response and a replacement sent out right away. Would highly recommend these if the bulb size isn't a problem (large bulb hanging from 8ft ceilings not a problem in my usage)... or if you wanted to use these for their original purpose Studio Lighting.
on October 17, 2015
Fantastic, very bright, very white CFL. This replaced another 85W bright white CFL, but these are a little bit brighter and whiter. As with all CFL's, these start off dimmer and take a minute or two to reach full brightness, but even when first turned on, they're still bright and white. Great bulbs!
on June 14, 2014
I have 60 credits in photography from Media School or the Arts in Manhattan and St. John's and have used many different lights. Strobes are the best but photography is now a hobby and I wanted to stay conservative in what I purchased. These lights are perfect for lighting any subject. They also stay fairly cool and will not bake the subject like incandescent lights will. These lights represent the latest technology and is the perfect temperature for my shoots. They are great for head shots and macro photography which is my favorite type of photography.