5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased
Published 22 months ago by Southtexas

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap product, but I already knew that.
Published 10 months ago by E. Peterson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, February 7, 2013
This review is from: LimoStudio 24" Table Top Photography Studio Light Tent Kit in a Box - Photo Tent, 2x Light Set, Mini Camera Stand, 2x GU10 Light Bulbs, AGG903 (Camera)
I am quite pleased with this tabletop setup. It is a little different from what I expected. the setup and the case are all one unit. It unfolds and sets up with velcro. Very quick to set up and take down. Now that I've used it, I prefer it to separate pieces that might get misplaced. The lights aren't very powerful, but they are 5000k and work well. Other lighting can be used with the setup. Good value for the price. Would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect kit for anyone taking pictures to post online, August 26, 2013
This kit is the perfect pieces to have for anyone that needs to take professional looking pictures to post for online sales. A must have if you are taking pictures of jewelry and it made such a difference that all my listings now look like a professional photographer took the photos. The only thing to keep in mind is that the lights are very strong and heat up fairly quickly. Make sure you do not put the lights to close to material for a long time or it may burn it. BUT for the money, you cant find a better deal and the lights can be adjusted to your needs. When the kit first came in 1 of the lights came broken but I contacted the company and they immediately sent out a replacement. GREAT customer service too. Highly recommend this kit and the company.
Thank you so much!

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent set for the price, February 11, 2013
This light box is a great tool in taking product pictures. The lights could be brighter/bigger but like I said, decent for the price! The camera stand is one of my favorite features, it has two main pivot points which allow you to get any number of angles. The only issue I had was that the backdrops did not come rolled on a core and were heavily creased as a result. I was not able to use them until I had them pressed at the dry cleaners.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap product, but I already knew that., February 11, 2014
E. Peterson "erock72" (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I knew what I was getting into before I purchased this. I read the reviews & fully expected what I received. For the price, you really can't beat it, but it's not a high quality product. I found the set-up instructions a bit confusing & the lights are very cheap. They were so cheap that after 20 minutes of use for the first time (while turning them off when not in use, as they get extremely hot), one of the lights literally exploded within the rear housing (pops & sparks shooting out). I was expecting cheap, but not THAT cheap. However, I contacted the seller & they replaced the light right away. I've used this several times since then & I have had no other problem as of yet. A+ for customer service, C- for the product itself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as it appears!, August 5, 2014
This did not come with the 4 Colored Backgrounds and it is not as appears. It's 3 sides of white and 1 side of black and no top. This is not a "lightbox". a lightbox needs to have a top! I can't seem to contact the seller to get the proper items either. I am very upset.

2.0 out of 5 stars must be able to improvise, February 26, 2014
So tent is not as it looks It is not a cube on all sides or at least mine is not one side is made by the background laying down. My velcro does not work with holding up the background pieces so i have used clips maybe you will have better luck. installation instructions are horrible I found a video on youtube that showed how to do things. I have had no problems with lights yet I think the camera stand is flimsy would not trust this for anything heavier than a compact camera. If it wasn't so cheap i would probably return it but it is cheap so you are getting what you pay for. If you buy this be prepared to be creative to make this work, new velcro, duct tape, clips etc . Also be careful not to burn the house down or burn yourself the lights do get really hot.

2.0 out of 5 stars not quite what I expected., March 8, 2014
This is poorly made but you get what you pay for. I'm making it work but I'm disappointed. It's a little flimsy and the lights that come with the product are not tall enough

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money or the trouble, August 10, 2013
Awful instructions on how to assemble and the backgrounds are too narrow to fit properly. Returned this item and will not buy again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price, January 26, 2014
I do a lot of photography of model kits and model figurines and it has worked out well. The instructions that came with it are nearly useless. It came with spare bulbs for the lights and so far I don't have any complaints. I wish the lights were adjustable. But for the price I paid, I can live with what it came with.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lights and to some extent 'tripod' are nearly worthless, February 18, 2014
I do like the box itself though so didn't rate it lower. In the end I don't feel too bad in terms of functionality for the price.