- Hardcover: 107 pages
- Publisher: Guild Press of Indiana (January 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1578600898
- ISBN-13: 978-1578600892
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.1 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,551,166 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Lincoln's Table Hardcover – January, 2000
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good modern transcription of the period recipes. Love seeing what they ate and made 150yrs ago.Published 13 months ago by Jennifer L. Theissen
I got this book as a gift. I have enjoyed cookbooks for a long time, and this one more than most. It is fun just to read, as well as to experiment with recipes, which I enjoy (I... Read morePublished on April 2, 2008 by Cookie