5.0 out of 5 stars Sandals
My Wife says these where a Hit when we went to the wedding - Very comfortable and Looked expensive and with the interchangable pendant or Jewel it worked well when traveling... Thanks
Published 22 months ago by Leroy Heasley

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Lindsay Phillips at Her Best
This slide does not live up to expectations or pictures. It runs very small for the size. I normally wear a 9 or 9.5 and bought a 10 BUT it was still small. It rubs the both sides of my foot too. Up close they look a little cheap. I wore these for two hours to dinner on a cruise ship and went back to my room and change because they were so uncomfortable. It's a NO...
Published on May 22, 2012 by Shrekdot

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandals, March 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitten heel, April 21, 2013
I love this they fit well color is great. And all you have to do is change snap and it's a diffrent shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but very loose, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Lindsay Phillips Switchflops Sharyn Slide Snap Shoe (Apparel)
Love the concept and color, but the size 10 Med I ordered is more like a 10.5 Wide. Will need pads for the balls of my feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Wedding Shoes but they hurt feet, April 3, 2013
I bought these shoes for my wedding. The snaps work perfectly. I switched to snap on this shoe to the other champagne colored shoe And it worked perfectly. I also like to shoe because it has a small amount of cushion on the heel so it keeps your feet comfortable. Normally I wear a size 5.5 and they were out of that size so I got a size 6 and that worked well. I like the shoes so much that I bought some additional snaps so that I can color-coordinated to other outfits. Love the price too!!

Sadly wearing these I noticed they really hurt the feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars love,love,love, November 1, 2013
I like everything about this shoe. I like the heel. I like the snap. I like the color. I like the texture of the shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY!, February 28, 2013
These are awesome shoes and the price is so right!! They fit great, well made and so cute! And the clip on gem is the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now, these are what you call PERFECT!, May 29, 2014
I work in a maze of a hotel with people from allover the world, so when I got these shoes, I was looking for something that I could look classy in but still walk up and down the stairs...I got my wish...I don't remember exactly how much I paid but I have been walking around telling everyone that this is the best 30 bucks I have ever spent in my life, and I am 42, so that should tell you. The slippers are comfortable, classy, professional, did I say comfortable? and super cute! I have had them one week now, and I have worn them every single day since, no exaggeration, ask my assistant, she just said, "lady please get another pair, I am afraid these are going to be worn out in no time at all", she is right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Classy, April 2, 2014
I bought these shoes to wear to a summer wedding outside, best purchase I've made in a long time. The heal was the perfect height for me and was a very comfortable shoe to dance and stand around in for a long period of time. Love the fact you can change the snap to make it look like an entirely new shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes., January 6, 2013
Wore them to a wedding and they were comfortable, true to size, and very attractive -- all this at a wonderful price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lindsay Phillips Sharyn Slide, August 18, 2012
I enjoy wearing the Lindsay Phillips Sharyn Slide. This shoe fits very
well and is comfortable to wear. I was surprised when I first tried the
shoe on and it fit so well. The sizes are true to size for this shoe.

Lindsay Phillips Switchflops Sharyn Slide Snap Shoe