5.0 out of 5 stars Best Chocolate on the Planet
Published on August 11, 2009 by Wendy Tobler

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong product
I am not sure how I would have liked the Lindt Chocolates because I never got them. What I did recieve was the Ferror Rochelle chocolates. I sent them on as a Christmast present anyway because there was no time to re-order.
Published on February 1, 2010 by A. Dalton

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Chocolate on the Planet, August 11, 2009
This review is from: Lindt Chocolate, Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles~60 Ct (Misc.)
I've been a chocoholic for many decades and have sampled the best, but these orbs of creamy ecstasy surpass everything else cocoa. The large, but small-enough-to-be-a-single-bite-sized ball of silky smooth chocolate, sans the waxes that give lesser chocolates their stability, holds its shape just long enough to melt on contact with your tongue, whereby, as if its own flavor and texture didn't suffice, it explodes with the second sensation of the inner contents. This incredibly smooth filling ranges from very soft in cold weather to just a tongue-touch away from being liquid in summer. In all cases, its delirious eruption floods every nook and cranny of your taste buds for an unforgettable moment of all encompassing chocolate euphoria, addicting any chocoholic for life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, October 12, 2013
Lindt & Sprüngli is a Swiss confectionery company that has been making fine chocolates since 1845. Among their many fine products is the Lindor Truffles - a hard chocolate shell enclosing a sweet and rich ganache. The red Lindor is their exquisite milk chocolate one - so sweet, so delicious! So, if you want a find, melt in your mouth confection, then get these Lindt Lindor Truffles!

5.0 out of 5 stars MOUTHWATERING CHOCOLATES, December 21, 2010
What is Switzerland famous for? Mountains, watches and, of course, chocolate. Swiss chocolate is the ultimate in chocolate and Lindt Premium chocolates are the finest.

Lindor truffles are smooth and mouth-watering, a thoroughly delightful taste experience. Lindt has thoughtfully wrapped them in bright red twist closed papers. Each is bite-sized and perfect with after dinner coffee. Or, for that matter yummy at any time. Our favorites are the milk chocolate, but we're sure the dark are equally delicious.

As if incomparable taste and pretty wrappings weren't enough the truffles are also very reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars About the best chocolate truffles almost anywhere, March 11, 2010
Every once in a while I get a killer craving for chocolate. I have tried many different chocolates until...one day I bought a small bag of Lindor Chocolate Truffles. These are I think the very best Chocolate Truffles I have ever tasted. Two of these and my craving has been saited. I always try to keep a small bag of these around in case of another chocolate attack. There are different varieties so get the "assorted truffles" first to decide which ones you like the best.

I should qualify that these are the best. These are the best that you can buy at a supermarket. There are choclatiers who do better, but at a higher price.

5.0 out of 5 stars LINDOR SWEETS, January 23, 2010
MY WIFE LOVES LINDORS SWEET PRODUCTS. THIS WAS LESS THAN HALF OF REGULAR PRICE FOR THIS ITEM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Before I die, this is the last thing I will ask for!!!, December 13, 2009
This is the BEST CHOCOLATE EVER! You HAVE TO TRY IT! Seriously! It's SUPER DELICIOUS!

I just got it today for a gift and the whole bag is already gone. =D

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, December 28, 2012
I got the chocolate for chiristmas gifts and they got here on time and everyone loved them and was a great price since they are usually really expensive if you buy them seperately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lindt Truffles, December 27, 2012
Excellent product and excellent quality would buy again. They are Lindt what more is there to say they make an excellent chocalte truffle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious chocolaty gold, September 5, 2010
As a Lindt fan of 8 years, I can honestly say that they make some of the best chocolate in the world. Their quality is among the highest that I've ever tasted among the chocolates that I've sampled. And their variety is enough to give everyone something to crave. This particular product, the truffles, are among their trademark. They're spherical balls of chocolate with a creamy center that, quite literally, melts in your mouth. I highly recommend this to anyone, including those who only have a passing fancy for chocolate.

Also, the fact that my favorite tennis player, Roger Federer, recently paired up with Lindt as its official spokesperson doesn't hurt the brand for me either! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Men like Chocolate for an Anniversary, April 26, 2009
The truffles arrived in great shape quick delivery and there were gone in no time I bought them for my husband who is a chocolate lover as well as I. And yes we would buy these again we want to try the peanutbutter ones next.

Rate and Discover Movies