Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change
Price:$15.88 - $57.94

on January 12, 2015
I buy this candy a lot and it is always so good but not this time the inside was oily. Not smooth and creamy like it should be.
review image review image
on November 24, 2010
Ordered this a couple weeks back and worried that they may melt while en route to my house due to what other customers have said in different posts. Once I received them, everyone loved them! They seem to have been stored in the right temperatures, and they taste great. They are definitely safe to buy from this seller - they don't seem to be last year's chocolates.
on February 13, 2015
This item was ordered as a gift. Image showed it in an original Lindor pkg, a sealed package! This item came in a generic shipping box, with candy dumped in and a cardboard cut out of the Lindor nutrition facts - it was not in the original packaging as shown - very disappointed!
Now I have to go buy a new gift. This is not acceptable, you would never give loose candy as a gift nor would you ever buy it this way - all of it went into the garbage for fear of contamination.
on May 11, 2015
A friend sent these to me today, Colorado's weather has been in the 30-50's for over a week, I'm thinking the truck was heavily heated. So disappointed :( I did however lick the box, I admit it.
review image
on May 21, 2014
This is the third box like this of Lindt Chocolate Truffles I have ordered over Amazon, and even though I like dark chocolate, it's probably my least favorite. While none of the boxes I have ordered have actually had melted chocolates, 2/3 of the boxes have had deformed chocolates, and this was one of them. The chocolates are really light and creamy; I do love them. But that light and creamy quality must mean that they are difficult to ship in a pristine way. All of the round little globes look more like little dented chocolate ping pong balls. I guess I don't mind so much, because it's not like I have them on display, and the flavor is fine. It is a display box, though, so I kind of feel like they should be able to ship them while maintaining their nice, round shape. For the flavor and price, however, they really can't be beat. It's just good to know that they might arrive a little less than perfect.
on December 21, 2015
Normally these are the best chocolates ever...however, this box must have experienced poor temperature control. I bought to gift them as extras in school teacher baskets, neighbors, etc.
Unfortunately, I went to sample one after giving a number of them out in gift baskets and realized that everyONE of them was nasty whitish in color...like OLD chocolate and mis shapened with holes in them. I'm so embarrased and will be sending e-mails to everyone who received chocolates that look very old and nasty. So bummed with this rare, but for real experience.
on September 25, 2011
I love these truffles! I usually buy the bags at the grocery store but it's a total crapshoot as to how they've been stored so they sometimes haven't been kept cool enough and it ruins the outside shell so i thought I'd try buying them from Amazon. They came in two days with regular shipping (nice!) and were packed really well with chill bags. They were perfect! I will definitely order them again.
on December 19, 2012
Oh what great service! Fast and oh so yummy, will use as xmas gifts and
more... packed well and no damage, no melted ones... thank you again and
will re-order for next occasion.
san diego
on December 6, 2015
Very disappointing. Just arrived an hour ago and when I unraveled my first piece, there was a hard, white film coated around the truffle. Consequently the creamy texture and rich flavour that Lindor is known for, and that I've come to love, does not exist. Better off buying it at a brick and mortar store. I've only had two pieces and I can't stomach anymore.
review image
on December 6, 2012
These truffles were meant to be a gift but turns out I'll be needing another box. They are absolutely irresistibly delicious.