Try saying that five times fast! Seriously though, the pint-sized Pocket POD packs plenty of pizzaz. Even as tons of other effects makers line up to shove their massive "me-too" multi-effects monstrosities in your face, the legend of Line 6 lingers on with their littlest POD ever. What's all in this miniature modeling marvel, you ask? Line 6 loaded this larger-than-life device with 32 awesome amps, 16 crazy cabs, 16 excellent effects, and over 300 powerful presets to pump up your sound. Hook up headphones and jam out — the Pocket POD's even got great practice tools built right in, including a tuner and an aux in so you can jam with tunes. Plus, the Pocket POD comes equipped with a USB connection so you can edit your tones on your computer and access the ever-growing library of well over 3,000 killer tones. And because the Pocket POD runs for hours and hours on only four AAs, you can rock out with your POD anywhere, anytime.
Pocket POD exhibits all the celebrated features and pro tone that makes POD a standard in recording studios everywhere. Don't be fooled by the smaller package, Pocket POD is packed with over 300 custom presets dialed in by some of today's hottest rock stars like Maroon 5, P.O.D., 311, Hoobastank and many more.
Battery-powered and about the size of a tuner, Pocket POD is completely portable. Use it for effects in front of your amp, or just plug in headphones and practice anywhere, anytime.
Connect to any computer via USB, then download the free Vyzex software and "deep dive" into all your tone details to create your own custom tone, or manage your own personal tone library right on your desktop. Or visit CustomTone.com to download any of the 3,000 free presets created by guitarists from around the world.
Amps and Cabs
Pocket POD® comes packed with 32 classic and modern amp models, along with 16 cab models, letting you create mind-blowing guitar tones wherever inspiration strikes.
Our A.I.R.™ modeling technology accurately captures the tone and feel of speaker cabinets, microphones, and studio room characteristics. Mix and match speaker cabinets and microphones to find the precise vibe you're looking for.
|Amp Models based on*: |
- ’64 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®
- ’59 Fender® Bassman®
- ’68 Marshall® Plexi 100 watt
- Marshall® JTM-45 meets Budda Twinmaster
- ’60 Tweed Fender® Champ®
- Budda Twinmaster head
- ’65 Blackface Fender® Twin Reverb®
- ’60 Vox® AC 15
- ’60 Vox® AC 30 non-Top Boost
- ’85 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ Clean Channel
- ’85 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ Drive Channel
- Dumble® Overdrive Special Clean Channel
- ’95 Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® Head
- ’89 Soldano SLO Super Lead Overdrive
- Dumble® Overdrive Special Drive Channel
- 1987 Roland® JC-120 Jazz Chorus
- Line 6® Insane
- Cabinet Models based on*:
- 1960 Fender® Tweed Champ®
- 1952 Fender® Tweed Deluxe Reverb®
- 1960 Vox® AC-15
- 1964 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®
- 1965 Fender® Blackface Twin Reverb®
- 1967 Vox® AC-30
- 1995 Matchless Chieftain
- 1959 Fender® Bassman®
- 1996 Marshall® with Vintage 30s
- 1978 Marshall® with stock 70s
- 1968 Marshall® Basketweave with Greenbacks
- Line 6® 4x12
- Line 6® 1x12
- Line 6® 2x12
- Line 6® 4x10
Pocket POD® may be smaller than most stompboxes, yet it comes packed with 16 professionally designed effects models allowing for a wide variety of personal tonal character. Tweaking effects is easy with the bright LCD interface and easy to use knobs and buttons. Download the free Vyzex editing software at Line6.com to "deep dive" and fine-tune each detail of your own custom tone.
Multiple versions of effects give you rack or stompbox options, and the combination effects give you classic setups like Delay and Chorus simultaneously.
Pocket POD Effects:
- Chorus 1
- Chorus 2
- Flanger 1
- Flanger 2
- Rotary Speaker
- Delay/Chorus 1
- Delay/Chorus 2
Ins and Outs
Connect your Pocket POD® directly into your amp or PA system, and transform your sound with perfect tone and all the amp modeling and effects only found on POD.
The headphone jack out allows you to practice anywhere without disturbing the neighbors, and the CD/MP3 jack gets you jamming along with your favorite bands.
Practice anywhere! Pocket POD runs off 4 AAA batteries. A 9V DC power plug is great for when you're not on the go. 5" long by 3 1/2" wide by 2" deep, and weighs in at a mere 6 oz, Pocket POD is your completely portable multi-effects solution.
Pocket POD comes with a USB to USB Mini cable connection. "Deep dive" into all your tone details using the Vyzex software. Create your own custom tone or manage your personal tone library right on your desktop. (Pocket POD is a class compliant USB MIDI device. You will not be able to directly record over a USB connection.)
* All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6’s sound model development.