Published 10 months ago by ReviewMaster

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad acting
I rented this because we go to San Antonio quite a bit and I thought it would be fun to see it in the movie. The acting was horrible and many times really slow. It could have been done in 23 minutes and shown as a 30 minute TV show. It was so bad that I I was embarassed that I paid for it
Published 9 months ago by Gary Gill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A powerful and compelling human drama about brotherhood and manhood, December 31, 2013
I love how some reviewers say they only watched 45 minutes of the movie but feel they know the whole story. Good for them. This movie was richly rewarding on a number of levels. It is about friends, brothers, fathers, family, law, order, crime, and chaos. You will laugh, and yes, you will cry. This is so much more than a good drinking or popcorn movie. I am not going to spoil it with details. I have told you all that you need to know. The writing, acting, directing, setting is all perfectly fine. The drama is intense at points, so the proverbial "roller coaster" rise is ever-present. You will feel you know these characters as the movie develops. Your heart will break. Will this movie win an award? No. Movies that really touch the human heart never do. Does it deserve an award. Yes. Several.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad acting, January 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars KILLER FILM, December 11, 2013
This review is from: Line of Duty (DVD)
KILLER! Set in San Antonio, TX, where a drug syndicate has taken control of the region, "Line Of Duty" follows the lives of four best friends who choose very different paths. Torn apart over time by their ambitions, their choices ultimately bring them back together on different sides of the law. In this urban crime drama, two young F.B.I. agents, Bobby Ramirez (Jeremy Ray Valdez) and Julian Medina (Will Rothhaar), go undercover to infiltrate and take down an illegal drug organization run by the untouchable drug lord Jason Martinez (Walter Perez) and his right-hand man Derek Hernandez (Joseph Julian Soria).

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent cop movie, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Line of Duty (DVD)
This is a good movie I would watch again not the best story line but for a lower budget movie it was good

2.0 out of 5 stars Great story line, April 29, 2014
The story line was great but the acting could have been better more intense to make it more believable just ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for a B rated movie., February 21, 2014
Good plot, and pretty good action...surprised me since I really haven't heard of any of the actors in this accept Vivica Fox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drug movie!!!, January 26, 2014
I haven't seen a great movie in a while. Action pack movie in San Antonio. Great ending. I will buy the movie!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good story. Okay movie, January 7, 2014
I wish I could choose 2 1/2 stars. This film was okay, not great. The idea is good and the acting is pretty good but the film seems to have been done with more budgeted stunts, makeup and special effects.

3.0 out of 5 stars ONE DAY DOES NOT DEFINE A MAN, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Line of Duty (DVD)
As young teens four boys rob a restaurant and kill the owner. Jason (Walter Perez) was the trigger man. Derek (Joseph Julian Soria) was his side kick. The other two boys in the group, Roberto (Jeremy Ray Valdez) and Julian (Will Rothhaar) were not enthused by the murder. As adults Roberto and Julian join the FBI while Jason and Derek work for organized crime and become drug smugglers. Our newly made FBI agents immediately get a field assignment: infiltrate their old gang...and the San Antonio police may also be working with them.

About 45 minutes into the film you get the first unexpected event. Old frictions between the group surface. The film held my interest but I wasn't riveted to the screen. In many ways it was just another me too film without the "Die Hard" larger than life good guy.

Might work as a rental if you like crime dramas with mild action.

Parental Guide: F-bomb, sex, nudity (Fernanda Romero, Michelle Leyva, Hannah Valadez)

1.0 out of 5 stars Viewers be warned., September 1, 2014
So bad. Enough titty in this movie to feed a small island nation of babies. All the people who rated this movie worked on set. Trust me, I know. It goes to show, if you have a dream to make a movie, no matter how s***ty it might be, some company will back you. Which is a very hopeful conclusion.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Line of Duty
Line of Duty by Bryan Ramirez (DVD - 2013)
$26.98 $12.96