5.0 out of 5 stars What does 6x8 really mean?
The important thing to know is exactly how much VIEWING space there actually is in a picture frame. While these 6x8 frames are very nice, what they don't tell you is the viewing space is 5.5" x 7.5+".
Published on June 15, 2010 by Terry Draper

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT 4 X 6 !!!!!!!!!
this was a terrible experience. the openings are NOT 4 by 6. I ordered 4 of these frames and had to spend time chopping up perfectly good pictures. fits more like 4 by 5 pictures
Published on October 13, 2009 by A. Gift For You

5.0 out of 5 stars What does 6x8 really mean?, June 15, 2010
Terry Draper (Hines, OR 97738) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Linear Black Picture Frame 6x8" (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars All Natural Wooden Picture Frame, April 30, 2013
V. Do (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The picture frame has a nice deep wooden color and the back has a kickstand for portrait or horizontal orientation. There's also a small triangle loop to hang the frame on the wall. There's 4 swiveling small metal tabs that keeps everything together and they seem to be sturdy. The glass isn't thinly fragile and is thick enough to serve it's purpose. The frame does hide the outer edges of the picture, so keep that in mind if you're nit picky about that sort of thing. Other than that, it's a nice and simple picture frame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do, July 4, 2010
We had ordered some school photos for our 2 elementary school-aged daughters, and got a few 3.5" x 5" prints (one child per print) that happened to come out really well. We wanted to send the photos to the grandparents and a few other relatives. We also wanted to spare the relatives the hassle of looking for frames (otherwise they might never get around to displaying the photos), and we wanted the photos to go together as a "set".

We looked around the usual local chain stores for a dual frame that could hold both of these photos of this size side-by-side, and you'd be surprised how difficult it was to find this exact size and type of frame! It seems 4x6", 5x7", and 8x10" are much more popular and come in greater varieties.

So, we searched on-line, and even then, there were slim pickings, but thankfully we found this frame, so we ordered a few and had them sent to us. The frames are clean, simple, solid, and do the job. The 2 side-by-side portrait photos of the kids look great, and the relatives love the photos and are displaying them in their homes. The frames are nothing fancy, but they are certainly accpetable, and considering how hard they were to find, I'm very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Wood Frame, March 11, 2013
I bought 4 of these and may buy more. The wood is finished really nicely. It can sit or hang horizontally and vertically. Very nice!

4.0 out of 5 stars would be better without a kickstand, May 30, 2011
I bought this frame to be hung on a wall and I had to remove the kickstand before I could do that. I wasn't aware from the description that it was meant to be put on a horizontal surface rather than a wall. Otherwise a very good frame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Your basic picture frame, December 27, 2010
This is just what I was expecting: a basic picture frame of good quality. Hard to go wrong here. I actually gave it as a gift and she was happy with it.

Not sure how much more can be said. I was perhaps expecting the frame to be a bit darker than it was, but the color is totally fine. Will work with most photos. The frame itself is a bit heavier than I was expecting, but if you read the product dimensions, it's exactly what they say there. The hardware on the back for the stand works and seems solid and stable.

It's a good value and I'd recommend this to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT 4 X 6 !!!!!!!!!, October 13, 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy, September 27, 2010
Do not buy this frame. I bought two and both arrived with cracked paint. It is cheaply made and is not true to size. Completley worthless!

2.0 out of 5 stars broken and not right size for 4x6 pictures, August 20, 2009
When the package arrived it was smashed on one side, and the glass of the frame was broken due to insufficent packaging to withstand the abuse. Also, the picture openings do not accomodate a 4x6 picture as described. I had to cut off about 0.25 - 0.5 inches off the bottom of my pictures.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sized as advertized, January 7, 2010
Joe (Wisconsin USA) - See all my reviews
I received this frame as a gift and was disappointed to find that I had to cut my 4x6 photos to fit the "4x6" frame size. There is a cheap cardboard matting behind the glass which is all there is to hold the photos. Most people would probably not care much about that, but I had to tape the photos to keep them from sliding around when I move the frame. The frame can be used horizontally or vertically, but if it's placed near any potential movement (like an office desk) I would not recommend the vertical orientation as the flimsy cardboard stand is insufficient to support the top heavy frame if it gets bumped. Clear tape is needed if used vertically to prevent the pictures from falling since there are no raised dividers between the photo openings. I would be able to live with it if it fit a standard 4x6 photograph, but all in all I'd recommend not buying this frame.

Linear Black Picture Frame 6x8"
$11.99 $10.61