5.0 out of 5 stars This book is the best book I've bought in years!
This is a truly special book.I have read it three times...I've never read a coffee table book three times! The pictures are so beautiful and the advice is so helpful! This is going to be my Christmas Gift to people this year. It is inspiration on every single page!!!!!
Published 7 months ago by Adrienne

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Wish the book had more on antique linens
Published 5 months ago by slimfeet

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is the best book I've bought in years!, April 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The new linen bible!, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Linens: For Every Room and Occasion (Hardcover)
It's being touted as the new "linen bible". It's no wonder. Jane Scott Hodges and Leontine Linens have set the prettiest tables and dressed some of the country's most beautiful beds. Now everyone can be inspired. The next page is better than the last. As an interior designer I have amassed hundreds of design books in my career, but this one is a must! Run, don't walk. You won't be disappointed. Eye candy for days!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Linens is a perfect gift!, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Linens: For Every Room and Occasion (Hardcover)
This book is simply stunning. I am getting it for my mother and mother-in-law for Mother's Day and for everyone on my birthday lists. I have enjoyed flipping through it over and over since I got mine a few weeks ago. Great, great gift!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Practical, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Linens: For Every Room and Occasion (Hardcover)
Linens: For Every Room and Occasion is an absolutely beautiful book! The photography throughout the book is both stunning and inspiring. This book is also very practical. I found the information regarding care, collecting and storage to be very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, April 25, 2014
MCM (Worcester, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Linens: For Every Room and Occasion (Hardcover)
I just received my copy of Linens: For Every Room and Occasion and can't get over not only how beautiful the book itself is, but how useful and practical of a resource it is. I can't wait to give as a gift when the time arises.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Linens: For Every Room and Occasion (Hardcover)
Beautiful book! A go to guide on how to set a fabulous table. The most gorgeous beds have the Leontine monograms and linens. This book is a must have. Kudos to the creative and innovative Jane Scott Hodges!

5.0 out of 5 stars linens: a delightful tome on the subject, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Linens: For Every Room and Occasion (Hardcover)
It IS and will be a timeless reference book for all things linen. The photos are amazingly beautiful and inspiring, a dictum for how to dress a bed and set a table! This book will be my go to gift for a weekend house party for the next 20 years!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will fill your head with beds and decor ..., July 25, 2014
This review is from: Linens: For Every Room and Occasion (Hardcover)
This book will fill your head with beds and decor that you dream about. Exquisite. Who lives this way? Sign me up! I first checked this out of the library and then had to have it. I wanted to refer to the arrangement of pillows, the monogram, the drape above the bed, the color scheme. Balance. Peace. If you want to lose yourself in someone else's attention to detail buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Linen lovers delight ..., April 2, 2014
This review is from: Linens: For Every Room and Occasion (Hardcover)
Luscious, elegant and timeless. The 'go to' source for linen lovers. Smarter than your average 'coffee table book' and prettier than a decorator's 'look book.' Jane Scott Hodges just published what the design community is calling the 'linen bible.' How-to meets heady stacks of the most beautifully monogrammed linens on the market today. Inspiration galore. Great for wedding gifts, baby showers, birthdays and other keepsake occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cherish!, May 25, 2014
This review is from: Linens: For Every Room and Occasion (Hardcover)
This book is like that indulgent piece of chocolate that you want to savor...I find a few minutes in a day to take and read/look at Linens...I do not want to finish it, and keep going back for more refreshment and ideas. What surprised me most was the great content. Many books of this size with beautiful photographs do not impart much knowledge on the subject of the photos. That was a delightful surprise, thus the 5 star rating.
Was fortunate to briefly meet the author at a San Francisco book signing....was sorry I had not read it yet to tell her how helpful and wonderfully sumptuous Linens is- however, she must know it!
I would not recommend this book to those who really do not care about (appreciate) being amongst beautiful things such as fine linens, towels, bedding, etc.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Linens: For Every Room and Occasion
Linens: For Every Room and Occasion by Jane Scott Hodges (Hardcover - April 1, 2014)
$55.00 $37.28