5.0 out of 5 stars I love it
I am so happy to find sexy lingerine ay good price good,its sexy confortable and good shape good shimpment good conditions
Published 10 months ago by Lizeth

2.0 out of 5 stars Just Doesn't Work for Chesty Women
The overall design plan on this was pretty good, but the size was for a size 4 women with no boobs, which is unfortunate for those of us who do actually have them VERY present. Easy to get on with ties in the back but didn't fit in the chest which was a disappointment.
Published 8 months ago by general.lou

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Lingerie Hot Black Babydoll Lace Skirt Nighty Dress Flowers Sleepwear (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Just Doesn't Work for Chesty Women, January 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit!, November 6, 2013
Fantastic Dress! Fits well & is very comfortable & sexy! I would definitely buy it again! They should have different colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 12, 2014
The size is okay.. The size from my point of view is about 10-12 size.. women.. I think. But I really like it.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap material, December 29, 2013
I was able to wear it for an hour before it started
coming apart at the seams. Waste of money!

1.0 out of 5 stars This was trash, December 18, 2013
The skirt didn't look good no matter what and it ended up in the trash. Don't waste your money on this crap.

3.0 out of 5 stars hot black, November 25, 2013
Shipment was great ordered Nov 15 and it got here on the 26 the thong it came with was poorly stitched the picture makes it seem like it has more support for your boobs I was expecting bra padding or something similar but for the price its still a good deal the dress was cute soft and comfy super sexy

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap , cheap , cheap ., September 1, 2014
Idea is very sexy but matieral sucks and sizing is not right. I am 5' 2.5'' 130lbs , no chest but curvy hips and a very large butt . Chest was too small which is surprising to me given that I hardly have any (34 A) nd it hardlu covered even just half of my butt (which most things don't so that doesn't surprise me) . Pink strings ripped off the first time I wore it to cotis with my boyfriend . Also , the thong that comes with did not even fit over my hips . Not that sexy when my boyfriend is trying to get them off and they will no come back over my hips. Cheap , cheap , cheap .

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, January 13, 2014
I' very happy this item. Very sexy and cute, soft and confortable, better if your short, I'm 5'1" and it's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 22, 2013
I usually wear a size 4-6. This fits better than I thought it would. It's soft and not too cheap feeling. A great buy.

Rate and Discover Movies