Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on October 29, 2013
I am so happy to find sexy lingerine ay good price good,its sexy confortable and good shape good shimpment good conditions
on January 8, 2014
The overall design plan on this was pretty good, but the size was for a size 4 women with no boobs, which is unfortunate for those of us who do actually have them VERY present. Easy to get on with ties in the back but didn't fit in the chest which was a disappointment.
on January 7, 2014
I bought this to wear for my boyfriend an he loves it its made ok I don't like the tie in the back but it doesn't stat on long anyway. its nice material for the price and it fits me ok (if I had bigger boobs perfect) I am 5'5 and my measurements are 34 26 36 and this fits like a glove other then my chest is a tad to small but you cant help nature. The g string that comes with it is adjustable but I don't wear that anyway I have one of my own I like better. The only con I found to this product was it took a long time to arrive but it was worth the wait I would purchase this again.
on January 7, 2014
I paid less than $5 for this and I am very happy with the product. I have seen similar items priced near $30 dollars at certain stores in the mall/online. I did notice a slight odor as other users have reported, but a little perfume fixed that issue immediately, and also the panties are very miniscule. It could be used as an eye patch they are that small, but it looks good and my husband likes it and the price was right.
on January 15, 2014
I knew when I placed this order I wasn't getting the quality of VS ,to my surprise this is very well made and the detail was very impressive for the price and how well this was made I am not complaining it is very short but still is very pretty ,I really like how the pink ribbon goes so well with the black just really stands out ,I do recommend hand washing this and let it air dry.
on March 20, 2014
After it arrived, I spent a while having to cut off a lot of loose threads. It also seems really fragile, like it could be torn very easily. It's definitely not a high-quality item, but it was just a few dollars, so I already kind of expected that when I ordered it. I just got it as a random little gift for my girlfriend, and she actually really liked it. It also looked pretty sexy on her, so needless to say, I liked it too.
on February 3, 2014
I read the other reviews about it being small, but I myself am very small. Small b cup, 5'2" on a good day 100lbs. This lingerie was even too small for me. It probably would've fit my 7yr old. There is no support in the cups so it completely flattened me out.not sexy. It was very short and ended up being very low cut and like I said flattened my boobs cuz I had to pull it down so much so it wasn't a shirt. Besides all that. I can't wear it and I'm sad about it because it's super cute and could've been comfortable. I won't return it to much of a hassle for the price. Maybe I'll shrink.
on January 12, 2014
Boyfriend had never seen a girl in lingerie, so I just had to surprise him. He absolutely loved it! He said I looked sexy and that made me feel sexy. Easy to put on and take off as well. Awesome price! Free shipping! Coming from overseas, so it takes a month, but hey, I loved it. (=
on April 23, 2015
I loved the way this looked considering that when I bought I was still working on accepting my body post c-section. unfortunately, it tore the first time I wore it. But for the price I paid, well, "you get what you pay for"
on November 6, 2013
Fantastic Dress! Fits well & is very comfortable & sexy! I would definitely buy it again! They should have different colors!