5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning
This product is very vintage looking. I bought the earrings to match it. The photo definitely doesn't give it justice. I'm a picky shopper and I recommend this product for everyone.
Published 8 months ago by M. Thompson

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD Buy
This product is not worth the buy it looks bad and its cheaply made not worth it I regret this purchase
Published 9 months ago by Bronte Sallee

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD Buy, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Lingstar(TM) Retro Bronze Chain Red Heart Vintage Palace Pendant Angel Wings (Kitchen)

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, December 29, 2013
took more than a month to get arrived with a gem broken bag was full of liquid who knows what chemicals were in there and the chain was all rusty. I learned you get what you pay for it was cheap

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken Pendant, December 29, 2013
I bought it as a gift for one of my coworkers, when I received it in the mail the clasp was missing and the winged cover kept falling off. Honestly it's quite junky.

1.0 out of 5 stars No., January 24, 2014
I wouldn't purchase this or recommend purchasing this ring from Lingstar. They are notorious for not shipping items that are ordered, and Amazon won't stop them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expected but okay, December 3, 2013
Not what I was expected but okay for costume jewelry for a 7 to 10 year old little girl to play with.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never ever received it, November 19, 2013
never got it :( that is no joke and me upset about it since I think its very pretty for my wife.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ok but it broke right awasy, January 10, 2014
AFraid this item broke right after we received it and there doesn't seem to be a way to mend it. It was a much lower quality than we thought it would be...it looks much nicer in the pic but turned out to be more like a trinket that broke immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, December 20, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Heart was better than expected, January 14, 2014
The item was better than I expected, daughter loved it will order another just like it, the chain and heart are very pretty.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont do it!, January 4, 2014
I bought two rings and two matching necklaces for my girls for Christmas.. they were delivered and every gem was damaged - scratched and one was completely broken - disassembled.Now this seller is attempting to give me a hard time over this.. not worth ur time nor money.

Rate and Discover Movies