Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lingstar(TM) Alloy Crystal Golden Vintage Style Symbol Love PEARL Pendant Necklace
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 25, 2013
Ordered 9 of these as a small asking gift for my bridesmaids. I have 8 bridesmaids. The chain on one necklase was in pieces. Litteraly, like 5 pieces. And three of the other ones were missing the pearl on the "o". So now I only have 5 good necklaces. You get what you pay for the I guess I shouldn't be complaining.
on January 27, 2014
Don't waste your time or money on this necklace it is complete junk. It looks like something you get out of the quarter toy machine.
on December 5, 2013
the color is pretty diferent. but it realy nice. Chain is really pretty and also has to adjust it's size.
on January 23, 2014
looks pretty, the pendant is larger than i expected, but not too big that i wouldn't wear it. Not as fake looking as other chains in this price range, but it's still obvious that it's cheaply made. (If that even makes sense). I won't be buying this again, simply because the colour did not last very long after it was worn.....3 hours to be exact. It was still around my neck when it started to fade!
on January 26, 2014
I had a feeling that purchasing this product wouldn't be the best idea. If you're reading this potential customer please consider that it's cheap and will most likely break. I gave it to my girlfriend as a small gift, nothing series and right when she put it on her hair ripped the necklace.
on December 12, 2013
ordered way back in Novemeber have yet to receive. Very disappointed. Hoping to get it before Christmas for the fact it was a gift for my 11 yr old daughter!
44 comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2014
The necklace is good quality overall, althought the chain is a little thin.
Havent worn it yet but hopefully it wont break.
It is a great item for such a cheap price.
Perfect size.
Took ages to arrive.
on January 24, 2014
When I received the necklace I was very disappointed... There was no pearl in the O, and it was very poorly made. If you didn't know what it was suppose to say you wouldn't have any idea. Honestly I threw it away.
on April 1, 2014
I realize cursive is a little hard to read as it is depending on how it's written, but I bought this as a gift and decided not to give it in the end because you cannot even tell that it is supposed to say Love. I can't complain too much seeing as how I paid so little, but I don't think I will be buying from this seller again.
on January 28, 2014
This broke when u first got it!! And the material of it was so cheap. Since I didn't by it for much I just threw it away!!