More About the Author
Brian Carter is the #1 bestselling author of The Like Economy, LinkedIn for Business, Facebook Marketing, and The Cowbell Principle. He is respected as an international authority on how organizations can generate bigger business results. His 18 years of business success guide The Carter Group, a boutique agency with world-class expertise using digital/social marketing and advertising to boost profits for growth-minded businesses.
* Brian has keynoted and developed marketing programs and strategies for companies of all sizes, including top 50 companies in the Fortune 500.
* Brian has been interviewed by Bloomberg TV, Mashable, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, ABC News, Information Week, U.S. News & World Report, Inc. Magazine, and Entrepreneur Magazine.
* Brian has written for many top marketing blogs including Social Media Examiner, Mashable, Convince & Convert, Search Engine Journal and AllFacebook. He has an overall reach of more than 150,000 fans through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and his other marketing channels. He has taught more than 10,000 students.
* Brian has spoken at top marketing conferences including Social Media Marketing World, Moz, SMX, Pubcon, The AllFacebook Expo and Socialize and the American Marketing Association.
At the Brian Carter Group, Brian pioneers and executes results-focused strategies and tactics. In 2011, Brian and his students were the first to publish case studies of Facebook marketing sales and profits at a time when most marketers believed that was impossible. His clients achieve results 50% to 400% above average. Over the last several years, he has again shocked the industry by proving Facebook marketing also works well for B2B.
For live events, Brian's hands-on business experience, cutting-edge insights, and background in improv and stand-up comedy culminate in a keynote speaker and trainer who leaves every audience not only entertained, but armed with powerful strategies and tactics. Brian's talks deliver takeaways proven to produce business results, motivational insights and original humor... no other social media speaker at his fee level delivers all three. And he's one of the only social media speakers who believes you absolutely must hold social media accountable for ROI and value. Theories of conversation and relationship alone are not enough. Brian teaches companies the strategies and tactics that really work.
"I'm so glad you were our keynote speaker. You were the perfect choice."
- Derrick Wheeler, Microsoft
Brian's hands-on business experience, cutting-edge insights, and background in improv and stand-up comedy culminate in a keynote speaker and trainer who leaves every audience not only entertained, but motivated and armed with powerful strategies and tactics.
Brian's energetic and engaging talks deliver...
* Motivational insights and clean original humor
* A high-impact experience with the specific tools to succeed
* Takeaways proven to produce business results
You get to choose how much or how little laughs, tips and motivation he delivers. Brian knows your event and audience is unique. He'll customize a program for your event and goals that'll leave you smiling and get exceptional feedback from the audience.
Brian believes you absolutely can and should hold social media accountable for ROI and value. If you have the ability to track your results, then you can tell if it's working or not. Brian gives companies the strategies and tactics that really work. Brian helps real companies- from small business to the Fortune 500, in multiple industries- get marketing and sales results every day. He can demand profits from social media because he's achieved them for so many companies.
"Brian received rave reviews and definitely knows his stuff. If you're looking for a speaker and want someone who is engaging, humorous and relates well with an audience, then Brian's your guy! He's also a pleasure to work with!"
- Betsy Bailey, Executive Director at Professional Engineers of North Carolina