Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 126 questions
vote
windows 8 compatible? Feb 12, 2014
OS should not have any impact with a router. Any system (Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8 or MAC) will work fine.
Feb 12, 2014 by J. Karol
votes
what is the range Dec 15, 2013
Range has a lot to do with obstructions. Generally it is good although it has a hard time making it through a brick wall about 20 ft away. It does an adequate job in a 7000 Sq ft house although likely there are better ones now.
Dec 16, 2013 by Forest Barbieri
votes
No. At least not for me. Coverage is adequate at best for single level. I ended getting the Asus RT66. Great coverage on at least 2 level home even great coverage outside. Set-up easy enough. I flashed it with a Merlin version of firmware and it works great! Good luck!
Apr 14, 2014 by Jeffrey W. Martin
votes
Yes, absolutely. The router defaults with the web administration open at http://192.168.1.1 with the user name of admin and password of admin. From there you'll get a few prompts suggesting to use the Cisco Connect interface and software and you need to check a box to decline. I don't know how well that interface will work with your adaptive software. However, once you are through that, you'll be taken to the classic Linksys web administration screens that we all have come to know and love over the years.
Jun 30, 2012 by Benrama
votes
This info is listed under the product description:*Mac: Wi-Fi enabled Mac with CD or DVD drive, running OS X Leopard 10.5 or later, Snow Leopard 10.6 or later, or Lion 10.7 or later
Feb 12, 2014 by Aqua-nordic Design Service, Incorporated
votes
Good Morning, We have it listed for $40 which includes postage right now. So, if that is good for you you can buy it. Thanks, Heith
Jun 6, 2013 by neatglobal
votes
The router works fine. However, I have metal studs in my home and therefore the full power did not reach to the far end of the house. I bought an extender and now have full power everywhere. Easy setup. Just make sure you set up extender plugged in next to your computer and then move it to the location to want....they left out that set. You may not even need an extender.
Jan 7, 2014 by Jack Thursby
votes
There are no monthly charges for this; it is just the one time charge at time of purchase.
Jan 9, 2014 by cragmar22
votes
Yes, it does have WPA2-Enterprise. Just about every modern home wifi router has this feature set built in these days. Hope this helps!
Dec 25, 2013 by R. Sattler
votes
I am not expert in this field, I know only a little. We used this router to connect Windows 7, XP HOME EDITION AND A KINDLE. OUR INP is Clearwire (Clear) our cost remain the same and we can add another computer, etc without charge. I think your INP would determined the cost and not the router. Betty
Jan 9, 2014 by Bettylouise
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   13   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers