Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Cisco-Linksys E1000 Wireless-N Router” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 73% off the $72.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.49 shipping
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Cisco-Linksys E1000 Wireless-N Router
|Price:||$87.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Installing customer-supplied router
- Password protecting your network
- Connecting up to four internet-ready devices
- Providing use and troubleshooting instructions
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Enjoy the benefits of Wireless-N in your home--ideal for wireless Internet usage and home office productivity
- Connect your computers, wireless printers, smartphones, and other wireless devices at up to 300 Mbps of transfer speed
- Use four Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) ports to directly connect wired devices
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Cisco-Linksys E1000 Wireless-N Router
TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router, 2.4GHz 450Mbps+5Ghz 1300Mbps, 2 USB Port, IPv6, Guest Network B00BUSDVBQ
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Chainspell's Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Data Transfer Rate||300||1750 Megabits Per Second||300 Megabits Per Second||300 Megabits Per Second|
|Total Lan Ports||Information not provided||4||4||4|
|Wireless Comm Standard||2.4 ghz radio frequency||802 11 AC||802 11 N||802 11 BGN|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Introducing the Linksys E1000The Linksys E1000 puts the power of Wireless-N technology in your home. Speed up your wireless network with a router that connects your computers, wireless printers, smartphones, and other Wi-Fi devices at up to 300 Mbps. Included Cisco Connect software gets you set up quickly and offers powerful tools for managing your wireless network. The Linksys E1000 gives you basic, quick-to-install Wireless-N connectivity for surfing the Web, sending e-mail, and file sharing.
The Linksys E-Series includes the E1000, E2000, and E3000 Wireless-N routers--check out a comparison chart of these three models. Additionally, the E-Series offers the customizable, Linux-based E2100L router and the AE1000 Wireless-N Adapter for use with non-wireless desktop and laptop PC computers.
Cisco Connect screenshots (see larger image).
Connect Your Wi-Fi DevicesThe Linksys E1000 lets you enjoy the benefits of Wireless-N technology in your home. Surf the Internet from any connected computer, access your e-mail from your smartphone, print wirelessly, and stream your stored music to the devices in your home. You can also use the E1000's four Fast Ethernet ports to connect your wired devices. The Linksys E1000 is a great option for wireless Internet usage and home office productivity.
Cisco Connect software, included with the Linksys E1000, gets your wireless network set up and ready to go in just a few simple steps. Insert the Linksys E1000 CD, run through a few screens, and you're ready to go within minutes. You'll quickly be sharing your home's Internet connection with your family's other computers and devices and experiencing the incredible performance of Wireless-N. You can also easily access Advanced Settings to customize your preferences.
Keep Wi-Fi freeloaders and Internet threats at bay with customizable security settings. All Linksys E-Series routers have advanced WPA/WPA2 wireless security and SPI firewall protection, which are designed to safeguard your home network and computers from most Internet attacks and help protect your data and privacy. Advanced users can access the browser-based utility to further configure the router's security settings.
You get four Ethernet ports for connecting to wired sources like desktop PCs, home servers, and more (see larger image).
The front of the E1000 (see larger image).
Other Linksys Products
|Linksys E2000 |
|Linksys E2100L |
|Linksys E3000 |
|Linksys AE1000 |
Top Customer Reviews
I know that was long, but the point is to understand what you have at home for wireless clients and then determine what product you need to buy. I think most people see the E1000 at a lot cheaper price and don't really understand what they are getting.
Now for my review: I have a mixed environment and am just happy with the 802.11g like performance. The speeds are not an issue for streaming HD content from my DireTV DVR to laptops over wireless or streaming video/music throughout my house.Read more ›
1. Set-up: I literally have NEVER had such an easy time setting up a wireless network before. I simply took the unit from the box, gave it power and after installing the CD on my 'home' computer, the thing literally began finding the internet signal and within maybe 4 minutes completed the task. Voila! I had a network! Besides changing the name of the network and the password, I had no issues whatsoever - it simply worked. And I only had an issue briefly because I failed to turn off the previous router (I was too excited). Unbelievably easy. Actually, I think the word is astonishing.
2. Aesthetic: I think this matters for any electronic item because most likely you will be looking at it on a table or desk somewhere. And I have to say, this thing is ultra cool looking. No antennas. It is simply a futuristic flying saucer looking item. The unit is black, with an ultra-cool "Euro style" blue light panel. I certainly don't mind having it around to look at continually. However, it does not have a small footprint. For a comparison, think of a trade paperback book and you will get the approximation of the size. It is oriented horizontally, not vertically. As is typical with these routers, you get 4 Ethernet ports on the back, a power plug, and a reset button on the back.
3. Reliability: I have not had any issues with this item since I purchased it.Read more ›
I loved the Guest network option for friends and family who need internet access on your wireless network without giving them the key to your main network. The parental controls option is also a fantastic feature for people such as myself who have children whose internet access you need to limit after school and/or on the weekends.
The only issue I encountered was the signal going in and out upon initial hookup. This was quickly fixed by unplugging my cordless home phone. Although my phone is 6.0 DECT and shouldn't have been a problem, it was for some reason. After unplugging the phone and setting up the router, I plugged my phone back in and haven't had any issues of any kind.
This setup was simple and unintimidating. No logging into the router and being so confused you want to either stay wired or end up leaving your system unsecured. I would most definitely suggest this router for newbies or anyone else who's found setting up a wireless network to be frustrating. Best router out there!
I would love to have used the included software, but it isn't comprehensive enough. There are several things you just cannot do from the software.
Finally I got it working just fine but that only lasted a month. Now the problem is it randomly drops out. Not just wireless, but wired too. Another problem is that I can't even access the web interface half the time. I have to unplug and replug the router so that I can log in. This is odd because the internet still works most of the time this happens, like right now for example. Even when you seem to have excellent access through the web interface there are some options in the menu that take forever to load or never load at all. DHCP Reservation is one of those, as well as looking at what wireless clients are attached to the router. I've waited 2 minutes for them to load before. After that I just close it due to frustration.
If you use wireless MAC filtering (ACL) like I do, you will get frustrated. Every time you add a new MAC, it drops half of the previously saved ones. So I have had to create a document with all of these MAC's in case I need them again.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this router about 6ish years ago and it worked great at the time. But the times have changed and there are considerably faster more powerful routers out there for... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Justin
I bought my unit from a store some years ago and it's still chugging along, offering a good stable connection. Read morePublished 2 months ago by vf79
Used this until a WiFi network was installed in our building. Never gave any trouble.Published 3 months ago by W
They last pretty long, and they support the DD-WRT modified firmware (3rd party, very dangerous if you are inexperianced). Read morePublished 3 months ago by Dylan M.
It worked great back in the day (I purchased 4 years ago) but now it drops the signal multiple times per day and constantly has to be reset. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Rachel Bradley
This router is just amazing. I've had this unit for at least 2 or 3+ years and it's never faulted. Very easy to set up and maintain. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Brittney
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.