Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 27, 2016
Upgraded from an old linksys from around 2003 which was a 2.4 ghz only at 54mbps. It lasted me 13 years and that is why I bought another linksys. Easy install to get up and running. Of course I can tell a difference in speeds. This one is quic . No issues with continuous connectivity. Recommend this prodict!!
on June 25, 2016
Old technology, but worked fine for my needs. Very easy, automated setup.
on June 24, 2016
works as expected
on June 23, 2016
Works great, Thanks
on June 20, 2016
Speed is as expected but range is very poor, it wont get even trough 2 walls in an apartment!
on June 16, 2016
As far as a router, its great....although you can't access it after your initial setup. After the firmware update, you get a "waiting" prompt after you login with user and password. (Google "linksys waiting" and you will see all the responses) I had to install an app on my phone and can get to the router intermittently although I get a "network busy" prompt.

I'm hoping that there's a firmware upgrade coming that will address this, because the router itself is great.
on June 14, 2016
Great item works perfect and very user friendly!
on June 9, 2016
Excellent router. I have very fast internet and this router keeps up with both my provider and my computer. So far, not a single bump in the road.
on June 6, 2016
Easy setup & works well for our needs.
on May 30, 2016