Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 7, 2013
If you have the newer Cisco Routers this app is for you. It will visually let you manage what device attached has top priority to the bandwidth which is great for streaming movies or will allow you better access for your tablet. You can also manage your guest account if you have one set up.
on March 24, 2014
Before this recent update it worked fine, now it will not work at all for my kindle fire hd. I am not sure what changed with the recent update. I used it a lot before because we had some neighbors that kept hacking into people's wifi and with this app I could go in and check on it all the time and if anyone hacked in I was able to stop it fast an lock them out. Now it doesn't work at all and I have to get o. my laptop to check on my router all the time. I will be deleting this app and telling others not to download it until Linksys fix's it to work with kindle fire hd again.
on January 10, 2013
My old Linksys router worked okay - but it was 6 years old! The new Linksys router is faster and was very easy to install. All our various computers and other wifi devices connected without even a reboot.
on March 4, 2014
I downloaded this app when I got my new router and it worked beautifully. Now that it's been upgraded it no longer works. This really sucks because I use my kindle fire a lot more than my laptop.
on March 6, 2014
Initially worked great. They did a recent update and since then the app
just sits there with blank screen. No error messages, nothing.
on April 5, 2014
Worked fine before the last upgrade. Now just opens to a blank screen and hangs there. Hopefully someone reads these reviews.
on February 21, 2014
The updated version doesn't work on my HD Fire. The older version worked beautifully and I referred to it quite a bit. It only gets 1star in order to submit.

I give it 0 stars.
on June 30, 2013
This App is amazing. I have repeaters, WES610N and the WET610N Bridges that were a pain to setup manually. I just used them as switches. (Plugin's for multiple devises). I purchased the EA6500 AC smart router from Cisco directly. I reviewed the App's informational videos that I was able to download for free on my Kindle Fire. After reviewing the many smart functions of the App and the capabilities for this amazing router, I decided to put this App. to the test.

I pushed the restart button on the WET610N Bridge and selected the restart blue button on the App, and to my amazement, The WET610N started to send signals wirelessly. Wow, I was shocked and happy at the same time. That's what I bought it for in the first place. Are you with me here? It gets better. I thought, well, how about the WES610N Bridge that never worked. I followed the instructions again. Push the blue restart button on the Bridge and tap the blue button on my Kindle Fire screen. Within 1 minute, it configured that bridge as well. I was so happy I had to set down. Cisco products are amazing. The App from the Kindle App store made me so happy, I rewarded myself by taking the family out for Lunch.

It's amazing how smart this EA6500 Router is. You can setup IP Cameras, control your lights and appliances all from your smart phone or tablet. Just download this App and your good to go. This App is also available from the Cisco web site as well.

I love it. Thank you Cisco and the Kindle App store.
on April 5, 2014
Don't know what happened, but the "update" caused this program to become inoperative. Was useful before the update. Too bad.
on April 13, 2014
It does not work. The only thing that comes up is a blank blue screen. Perhaps the developer should test it before release?