2,290 Reviews
 (1,449)

5.0 out of 5 stars So far very stable
I bought this router about 3 weeks ago to upgrade my Linksys BEFW11S4 802.11b router. The main thing I was looking for is the stability. So far, this router has been perfect, it hasn't dropped the connection yet. It also appears this router has much better range than my previous router. The product comes with a CD which has the installation guide on it. As usual, it's not...
Published on June 23, 2006 by phoenix

3.0 out of 5 stars Use Caution!
If you're a wireless novice, you may find yourself in Router Wilderness. The instructions don't provide a step-by-step guide. You can't tell from the manual that when you set up security, you should be using an Ethernet connection. If you don't, you'll find yourself locked out -- in other words, you'll lose your Internet connectivity.

Moreover, the...
Published on May 3, 2009 by Jerry Warriner

‹ Previous | 1127 128 129229 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I should have bought a Linksys in the first place, May 24, 2012
This review is from: Linksys WRT54GL Wi-Fi Wireless-G Broadband Router (Personal Computers)
I bought this router to replace a cheap Belkin that was dying. The Belkin never worked correctly anyway, but as soon as I hooked up this Linksys I noticed an improvement in the speed and reliability of my internet. The router was easy to set up and I am now running two computers, an Xbox 360, and a PS3 on it with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cisco-Linksys WRT54GL Wireless, May 23, 2012
The item was exactly what we ordered and here very quickly! Excellent product and service! We had a problem on our end, not with the product, called service and were all set and happy by the time we hung up! Thank You!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, May 19, 2012
I don't know a lot about routers but I can't realize any differences in downloading and streaming using the cable (without router) or using this wireless router, then I think the product could not be better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well but needs set up for a Mac, May 12, 2012
Customer service was very helpful to get it set up for a Mac, but I wish Cisco had set it up to automatically work.
Very reliable and I felt good that it had been used by so many for so many years...safe choice

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fast shipping!!!, May 9, 2012
Very positive experience!!! This router was shipped out the next day. I am glad because I needed it right away for my college class. Would recommend to everyone!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wireless router, April 30, 2012
Works very well. Not sure why it says to run CD first that was confusing It would have worked fine without running it I ended up skipping whatever it was trying to do and then everything worked fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working 1 month after the warranty ended., April 29, 2012
This router worked well for the first 8 months, then all of a sudden the saved settings started to disappear at random intervals. Finally 13 moths after the purchase date the router stopped working altogether.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use, April 29, 2012
Tennessee Katey (Dover, TN United States) - See all my reviews
I am nearly techno-illerate, but found this router easy to set up and it has been working great, meets our needs perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cisco-Linksys WRT54GL Wireless-G Broadband Router, April 28, 2012
Cisco-Linksys WRT54GL Wireless-G Broadband Router

A good Broadband Router for the money. Easy set up and very dependable. A real value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as described but confusing setup instructions on a Mac, April 20, 2012
I love that I'm able to have both a wired ethernet connection for my desktop and access to wifi for my wireless devices, including iPhone, iPad, and wireless-enabled printers. The instructions for setup on a Mac was non-existent. Thankfully, the linksys support website provided detailed instructions for setting up a secure, wireless connection. By default, if you just leave it as factory default, anyone can log on to your internet. Also I had to restart my Mac as well as unplug the cable modem and this router in order to get a connection. Thanks Linksys, for a good support site.

‹ Previous | 1127 128 129229 | Next ›